Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

KENA

Re: 02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by KENA »

soku wrote:
KENA wrote:One thing for the bears..The VIX did break up out of the wedge yesterday and broke thru the res today at 19.6 and is now printing 20.58.The trend has not changed yet but maybe soon. Lets see.
check the huge chart i posted on last page.
u r getting lazy man. where is my delivery? the old days i watch yr pet and drink yr soda :D :D :D

damn i forgot to eat yr chicken wings!!! all yr fault
Ya I know Soku I got to bearish and missed a lot and now ready to make my gains back Wait and see.
99er

Post by 99er »

SWalsh

That Nanex .gif focusing on August 5, 2011 you posted the other day was enlightening. This market is broken.

Bankstas all.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Re: 02/08/2012 Intraday Watering

knurbs wrote:
Tradergirl- I get Merrimans point but (unless your in Asia somehwere) Feb. 9th is Thursday.

TraderGirl wrote:I think he got his dates mixed up, Venus conjuncts Uranus Thursday (evening) which may cause some trend change on Friday....

TraderGirl wrote: the January turn was a lunar turn date, which can have an affect but can be minor, this change on Feb 10th is a cycle turn, more significant, which usu leads to 4% or more pullbacks...

-----------

This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Let's go bears, put on your dentures
Twitter @jackwag0n
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BullBear52x wrote:
99er wrote:cougar

As of May 2011, Twitpic altered their Terms of Use, allowing them to distribute the photographs people have uploaded to their ´Affiliates´. Twitpic however refuses to state who these affiliates may be, and what they gain by distributing said pictures. This has triggered a public outcry by users, who do not wish their pictures to be sold by Twitpic, while Twitpic also gets credit for the image, and the photographer who did the actual work gets nothing. As a result, people have begun boycotting Twitpic and removing all of their images.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitpic
yes, I am not a fan of Twit or face book. I use it when I have to but not by choice.
I rarely look at Facebook, but do they have a Terms of Service use to take your pictures stored anywhere and use them?

I didn't think the NSA servers were setup for more than every e-mail and forum posting to the Internet. :shock: :? :?
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
rhight

Post by rhight »

ClarkW wrote:
rhight wrote:
SB73 wrote:
soku wrote:another chart borrowed without permission.
come back or i will keep on stealing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is this cougar or 99er?
So where is cougar hanging out these days?
Twitter: @Volpinacci
Thank you ClarkW, although I don't have a twitter account and not sure I want one.
Swing to Intermediate SPX Analysis - multiple time frame - Daily & 60 min time and price cycle analysis.
Usually trade SSO / SDS
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

rhight wrote:
ClarkW wrote:
rhight wrote:
SB73 wrote:
soku wrote:another chart borrowed without permission.
come back or i will keep on stealing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is this cougar or 99er?
So where is cougar hanging out these days?
Twitter: @Volpinacci
Thank you ClarkW, although I don't have a twitter account and not sure I want one.
I don't "tweet" myself but love the personalized news. Follow mainly investing/sports/inspirational/beer/food people. That sums me up :lol:
thanos

Post by thanos »

TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Da bears have left for the weekend
Twitter @jackwag0n
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Programs aren’t buying yet
Somebody is
Did someone mention beer?
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Wallstreetrader

Post by Wallstreetrader »

These is a good level where shorts should be coverd will see, I have a new target 134.58
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

cannot believe it's another V reversal. anyway, no argue, here's the new target, it's bull target now.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
thanos

Post by thanos »

Momentum dropping? Check. SPX below 1340? No! Stay long and strong.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Man I gotta stop being greedy and not wait for a 2nd leg while I know the trend is clearly still up. :(

Should have load up heavy longs at 1338 instead of a mere 200 shares UPRO.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Just trying to figure out if your being snide. I read your post later yesterday, and you were basically laughing at these "turn dates" and didn't really understand what they were, jokingly. It's no joke, and they work. You said you weren't a millionaire trader either, well I am. I have seven figures to manage of my own money and I want to know what the market is about to do before I make a big move. Don't know how people trade without understanding cycles and astros....
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

New HOD will null this bear flag, not yet right at the moment.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Even bonds say bear spy?
TLT just broke out, also did a “corey cross” half hr ago (50/200 ma cross 5 min)
But spy says somebody’s covering
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Cobra, please share your thought on this. Are we seeing 1337 again in the coming days?
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

99er wrote:SWalsh

That Nanex .gif focusing on August 5, 2011 you posted the other day was enlightening. This market is broken.

Bankstas all.
Been saying that exact phrase since the fall of 2009.

It is the legitimate - non-prosecution makes it so - institutionalized raping of investors. Look at the posted gold example and the breaking of a similar pattern in SPY yesterday. That NEVER used to happen. In essence, they wiped out the competition in small and medium sized boutique trading firms that cumulatively were a good part of the activity each day, got "bank" status and free money, and seem to have a quid pro quo of looking the other way as long as there is an upward bias. I say that because if they are picking the meat off the bones, then why is what I have been looking at have much more of a proclivity to bid than offer? And why are the Elliott Wave patterns more clearly read to the downside when the rising ones all look corrective? I'd argue that it's because the up moves are widely unnatural and the low volume would, IMO, confirm that fact.

Here's a simple example....The machines are the ultimate crooked broker on the trading floor who divulges the stops he wants known AND knows where every stop is and makes sure every stop is run. That will destroy any market. They closed the Pork Belly contract, that always held the reputation for being the worst, in July of last year. And they can do this kind of manipulation due to lack of public interest and the absence of any competitive traders with sufficient funds (let's say John Henry funds for example) to combat them. They saw power in numbers and they ARE the market as opposed to bank stocks being essentially flat for 40 years and paying dividends while they securely held the weath of America. Now, they steal it. It had to be so as America has stolen what they could from other nations and ran out of them. Confessions of an Economic Hitman shows what we have shamefully done. But they have no shame and we see it daily now. When NANEX filmed that screen at high speed and counted the 5,000 quotes per second, the rest of the world learned what was going on. Their reaction? The exchanges increased their speed and the same day they went to 100% capacity of it as their machines are just waiting for each increase in speed.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
Wallstreetrader

Post by Wallstreetrader »

Cobra wrote:cannot believe it's another V reversal. anyway, no argue, here's the new target, it's bull target now.
lol, I was written about that when you post lol
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa24 ... 713901.png