Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/18/2011 Intraday Watering

wave

Re: 02/18/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by wave »

Today is bit strange, except strong DJA, overall market actually is weak.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

H2 long? What I see here is 2 leg up then 2 leg down, so this is H2 long? No idea.
Attachments
SPY5min.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Yes, H2 long it is. My little evil hatched plan goes well so far. :twisted:
Attachments
SPY5min.png

Mr. Panic

Post by Mr. Panic »

I have a potential major high today. 714 days from the 3-6-9 low. If one has noticed this number in one form or another has been recurring since the October 2007 top. Last, I saw the Dow was at 12373.77 which is quite another hit: 77s and 3773 number with 23 (23months since 3-6-9 low and 23years since 1987). Dow is strangely quite a bit up while the other averages have tanked. The only problem I have right now is the Dow's RSI is still way too high. Even during the 2000 tech bubble boom, the Nasdaq's RSI topped out at the high under 70.
wxtrader001

Post by wxtrader001 »

Cobra wrote:
wxtrader001 wrote:
Cobra wrote:My little evil hatched plan usually goes like this, just usually...
Cobra,your feeling is so exact! perfect
Ask your boss to pay me moeny. :twisted: By the way, please keep me informed if Hutong9 is still available in China. Thanks.
hehe, i don't dare to do that , unless you the big trader can trade for my boss. By the way ,informing you about the Hutong9's status is my responsibility.
Travelfrog

Post by Travelfrog »

Cobra wrote:H2 long? What I see here is 2 leg up then 2 leg down, so this is H2 long? No idea.

The first drop looks like impulse wave in 5 waves. (leg 1) Correction back up in 3 waves abc, then lower. However, Bernanke decides the wave count so anyones guess.
Travelfrog

Post by Travelfrog »

Update to previous chart with same wave count.
SPY2.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

I guess that's it for today. Today's best trade is a failed H2 which normally shouldn't be failed (therefore a powerful reversal trade), but I didn't spot it, never would I, I think because I'm biased on the upside... The next week, seasonality is bearish. Have a nice long weekend and I'll see you next Tuesday!
Attachments
SPY5min.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Wow, if you spotted the last reversal, it's not a bad trade at all, this close is powerful.
Attachments
SPY5min.png

rbharol

Post by rbharol »

Sold SPY puts near the close.. Hope to have another bullish week ahead.
Somebody is watching you..
Mr. Panic

Post by Mr. Panic »

A DeMark weekly sequential sell signal should occur today at the close. He was on CNBC a few weeks ago calling a top based on all his indicators although a weekly sequential sell signal hadn't occurred on the rally from the July bottom.

Could this scene be calling for a major turn on Tuesday? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbmtZJJN ... ure=player At the end of the scene, the Winklevoss twin says he is 6-5,220pounds, and there are 2 of me. Reversed that is 2-22-11 (5-6flash crash number). Saturday will be a Fibonacci 233days from the July 1low. August 25 low was a Fibonnaci 55 days later. This week is also 33 weeks from the July low. Next week a Fibo 34 but numerology has been outdoing Fibonnaci.

I can see a clear 5 waves down from the top with a nice gargantuan 3 wave snapback rally.
Travelfrog

Post by Travelfrog »

Last chart of the day.

Close leaves it open to interpretation. However, trend is still down. Next open could push this either way.
SPY3.png
rbharol

Post by rbharol »

Mr. Panic wrote:A DeMark weekly sequential sell signal should occur today at the close. He was on CNBC a few weeks ago calling a top based on all his indicators although a weekly sequential sell signal hadn't occurred on the rally from the July bottom.

Could this scene be calling for a major turn on Tuesday? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbmtZJJN ... ure=player At the end of the scene, the Winklevoss twin says he is 6-5,220pounds, and there are 2 of me. Reversed that is 2-22-11 (5-6flash crash number). Saturday will be a Fibonacci 233days from the July 1low. August 25 low was a Fibonnaci 55 days later. This week is also 33 weeks from the July low. Next week a Fibo 34 but numerology has been outdoing Fibonnaci.

I can see a clear 5 waves down from the top with a nice gargantuan 3 wave snapback rally.

Top is due for quite sometime now but I think we will see some sideways action before any significant downside.
Somebody is watching you..
ahdou

Post by ahdou »

Travelfrog wrote:Last chart of the day.

Close leaves it open to interpretation. However, trend is still down. Next open could push this either way.
SPY3.png
nice chart! Thanks for sharing! have a great long weekend to everybody!
Mr. Panic

Post by Mr. Panic »

rbharol wrote:
Mr. Panic wrote:A DeMark weekly sequential sell signal should occur today at the close. He was on CNBC a few weeks ago calling a top based on all his indicators although a weekly sequential sell signal hadn't occurred on the rally from the July bottom.

Top is due for quite sometime now but I think we will see some sideways action before any significant downside.
There is so so much more that I can't discuss but Nasdaq 100 has hit multi-year resistance and once again it was down again today. This is apparently Gann methodology but http://www.mysquigglylines.blogspot.com
discussed this in a post earlier this week so I can mention this. Low-low-high resistance.
Everything is in place for the top except the actual turn. And it is up to TPTB to decide when they want to reverse it. But one has to look for the myriad number of clues they have placed in movies and the popular media to try to find the turn.

I see the Dow closed up the appropriate 73.11pts/ a combo of the 137/714 numbers. 1345 is another critical number. 1345+666===?????? This is no great secret since I mentioned this here back in the pre-disqus Cobra days. And what happened in 1345? One of the greatest banking collapses in world history.