Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/22/2012 Intraday Watering

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 03/22/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

line to watch, decisive breakout then bears are over. this test can only make a tine little higher high otherwise, we can forget about bears.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
fehro

Post by fehro »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

moment of truth, I'll say 70% chances bears are over now. I'm sooooooooooo disappointed!
Attachments
1.png

OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Two things that don't go together, IMHO, stock market and prayer. Amen.
Cobra wrote:scored the 2nd, bears still need pray.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:line to watch, decisive breakout then bears are over. this test can only make a tine little higher high otherwise, we can forget about bears.
Why today I think the selling is heavier beside looking at TRIN? I was hoping for new HOD before a pull back. well, no so or doesn't look like it any how.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
fulkdaddy

Post by fulkdaddy »

knurbs wrote:
fulkdaddy wrote:TraderGirl, I went to see Ray Merriman give his 2012 forecast last month and now subscrribe to his weekly update. His take, based on the planets is, we fall hard starting in March (now) or we rally very strong to August-November or March-April of 2013 before the big fall. He thinks it will be around a -48% crash. FWIW...lets see. :roll:

Sorry to sound cynical but you pay money to someone that say's the market may go down hard but if it doesn't it might go up? And Trader girl mentioned a few days ago she/he expects market to drop until early April (now saying "sideways until Summer). Are the planets that confused? :shock:
I am paying to get an assessment of the planetary effects on the mood of the herd. Yes, if we don't fall here and we rally 20% into the fall, I would like to be on that train. And I would like to be ready for a -48% fall if it is coming. It is just another signal...as you know NOTHING works all the time. 8-)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

a little bit bigger picture though, this looks like a bear flag, so the morning low might get revisited eventually, may not be today though.
Attachments
1.png

TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

knurbs wrote:
fulkdaddy wrote:TraderGirl, I went to see Ray Merriman give his 2012 forecast last month and now subscrribe to his weekly update. His take, based on the planets is, we fall hard starting in March (now) or we rally very strong to August-November or March-April of 2013 before the big fall. He thinks it will be around a -48% crash. FWIW...lets see. :roll:

Sorry to sound cynical but you pay money to someone that say's the market may go down hard but if it doesn't it might go up? And Trader girl mentioned a few days ago she/he expects market to drop until early April (now saying "sideways until Summer). Are the planets that confused? :shock:
knurbs, the market does not go down in a straight line, as I am hoping you already know. If you had paid attention to my posts I have been saying the same thing over an over again. The market corrects, then it attempts to take out the high again, do I have to explain these things to you? Trading sideways does not mean literally horizontal, or maybe you only understand literal meanings, maybe you need things spelled out for you in exact terms.

I believe you bought calls yesterday, so you obviously don't know what the market is going to do. Do you think we will correct further? or do you think we will go to new highs? Don't know?...didn't think so...I have never heard anything constructive come from you, so maybe you should just settle down there little tike...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the bear flag target would be like this, depends on where we get the bear reversal and I don't believe it'd be 100% Measured Move.
Attachments
1.png

fehro

Post by fehro »

still looking as bear flag, but could inch up a little higher still.. watch out if it breaks down.
Attachments
Picture 20.png
Last edited by fehro on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

fulkdaddy wrote:
knurbs wrote:

I am paying to get an assessment of the planetary effects on the mood of the herd. Yes, if we don't fall here and we rally 20% into the fall, I would like to be on that train. And I would like to be ready for a -48% fall if it is coming. It is just another signal...as you know NOTHING works all the time. 8-)
i guarantee that they are 100% accurate. the market will either go down, go up or go sideways!

:D
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Cobra, you are taking a measured move from yesterdays high (or close?) to today's low pivot, and then the new move from yesterday's open downward? Not sure why you choose yesterday's open as the starting point of the new move, can you explain or do you have a post on that?
Cobra wrote:the bear flag target would be like this, depends on where we get the bear reversal and I don't believe it'd be 100% Measured Move.
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

Tomorrow 3rd most bearish day of the month
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

OverUnder wrote:Cobra, you are taking a measured move from yesterdays high (or close?) to today's low pivot, and then the new move from yesterday's open downward? Not sure why you choose yesterday's open as the starting point of the new move, can you explain or do you have a post on that?
Cobra wrote:the bear flag target would be like this, depends on where we get the bear reversal and I don't believe it'd be 100% Measured Move.
because the pole of the flag is from yesterday's high to today's low.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

again, let me make this clear:

rollover here, then bears have potentials.
strong up here, then bears are over, even though tomorrow or some days later today's low might get revisited.

so this is a critical time for bears! :twisted:
Attachments
1.png

uempel

Post by uempel »

The 1413 top might be valid for some time. There might be a bullish move, but chart suggests that the top will hold near term. The downside for bears is that RSI still looks bullish. Is a sideways market ensuing, range between 1370 and 1405?
88.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ok, I made the 4th and the final score. this push down should be larger than what we're seeing now, so I can only count 50% of my 4th call is correct so far.
Attachments
1.png

knurbs

Post by knurbs »

TraderGirl wrote:
knurbs wrote:

knurbs, the market does not go down in a straight line, as I am hoping you already know. If you had paid attention to my posts I have been saying the same thing over an over again. The market corrects, then it attempts to take out the high again, do I have to explain these things to you? Trading sideways does not mean literally horizontal, or maybe you only understand literal meanings, maybe you need things spelled out for you in exact terms.

I believe you bought calls yesterday, so you obviously don't know what the market is going to do. Do you think we will correct further? or do you think we will go to new highs? Don't know?...didn't think so...I have never heard anything constructive come from you, so maybe you should just settle down there little tike...

I bought calls yesterday? Really? I suppose you got that information from the cosmic interplanetary alignment of Mars with your hairy big toe? FYI, I rarely "buy" options (but often sell) and certainly haven't bought any call options. I trade what I see and have done quite well without any planetary assistance but to each his own. :D
Knurbs
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

OK, thanks. So the rule is -- if the first move from the top of the flag downward continues with a 2nd leg measured move, the 2nd leg will be from the bottom of the flagpole downward by the same amount?
Cobra wrote:
OverUnder wrote:Cobra, you are taking a measured move from yesterdays high (or close?) to today's low pivot, and then the new move from yesterday's open downward? Not sure why you choose yesterday's open as the starting point of the new move, can you explain or do you have a post on that?
because the pole of the flag is from yesterday's high to today's low.
Denali92

Post by Denali92 »

johnnywa wrote:Tomorrow 3rd most bearish day of the month

AND IF WE CLOSE DOWN today it will be only the SECOND Thursday we have closed down this year.....

Maybe a trend change????

It has been AMAZING how consistent Thursday gains were since October with the exception of a couple days in Dec and Nov.

-D

:lol: