Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/16/2012 Weekend Update

ClarkW

Re: 06/16/2012 Weekend Update

Post by ClarkW »

Petsamo wrote:
ClarkW wrote:If the market gaps down big tomorrow I don't know if this really provides much value BUT ChiOsc on EEM 60 min is up there. Since Nov it's been above $10m 10 times, 8 of which had a decent pullback follow. Also negative D on RSI
Nasdaq 100 futures are +13.75 at 8pm EDT
Will be interesting to see if the same thing happens as this past Monday after the Spainish bailout news. Gap up big then do nothing but go down there after....
cougar

Post by cougar »

ClarkW wrote:If the market gaps down big tomorrow I don't know if this really provides much value BUT ChiOsc on EEM 60 min is up there. Since Nov it's been above $10m 10 times, 8 of which had a decent pullback follow. Also negative D on RSI
Clark: Excellent chart! Interesting: Emerging and Submerging Markets move in unison…
Here, EWP seems disconnected from all Spanish realities…
¿Hasta cuando?
=====
Even if it makes another Pinocchio Wave up, the resistance 25.16 - 25 57 (on daily ) should be strong. Ready to short it at first reversal signal!
Attachments
EWP.jpg
EWP60.jpg
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

ClarkW wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
Nasdaq 100 futures are +13.75 at 8pm EDT
Will be interesting to see if the same thing happens as this past Monday after the Spainish bailout news. Gap up big then do nothing but go down there after....
If we get a monster gap up, I wonder if it would be a good idea to press the sell button. Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Catching a falling knife? JCP looks interesting to me on the bullish side. Positive D on daily, MM on H&S (not the cleanest) complete. Broke out of falling wedge but Bulkowski has falling wedges as a poor pattern predicting anything. http://thepatternsite.com/fallwedge.html
Attachments
JCP Daily 06.17.12.png
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

cougar wrote:
Clark: Excellent chart! Interesting: Emerging and Submerging Markets move in unison…
¿Hasta cuando?
=====
Even if it makes another Pinocchio Wave up, the resistance 25.16 - 25 57 (on daily ) should be strong. Ready to short it at first reversal signal!
Amazing charts as always Cougar! Tomorrow's going to be interesting. /GC has been pretty volatile already tonight. Tug and War!
cougar

Post by cougar »

ClarkW wrote:
cougar wrote:
¿Hasta cuando?
=====
Amazing charts as always Cougar! Tomorrow's going to be interesting. /GC has been pretty volatile already tonight. Tug and War!
Thanks! Here is something that might be worth playing with: VIX 130 min, a chart that I have been using for a while. It is derived from an older one (posted here many times) with several modifications. Among them, ATR (average true range) of VIX is an essential addition. It brings a new light on the meaning of the VIX moves, in the context of other indicators.

Can this whole analysis lead to some early signals for SPX?
Check out the timing of the vertical lines.
Attachments
VIX.jpg
cougar

Post by cougar »

Alert!
SPY137 (top of the octave) is again in sight…assuming that THEY will have no problems pushing it through 134.74 (7/8)
Attachments
SPYre.jpg
TWT

Post by TWT »

EURUSD: I am worrking with a Double Zig Zag
Attachments
EUR 60 MIN DZZ.png