Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/21/2012 Live Update

Petsamo

Re: 06/21/2012 Live Update

Post by Petsamo »

I had to get out of my EPI (India). They rallied last night. They're likely to sell off tonight. Bought some F
Twitter @jackwag0n
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

bots are buying into the close
spy could care less
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

Anyone else have their ToS running like mollasses today?

I don't know if it's them or if I need to allocate more memory to flash apps? Crap, how do I do that. Since I switched to a Mac I forgot how to do any of my own tech support.
@cognitivebias1
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

TA note: it's only a start to say the fight is over, still some argument on 1-2-3 trend change, I think we are but one day doesn't make a trend and we are now at mid BB.
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

$TRIN and $NYAD saying good chance of reversal tomorrow.
Attachments
351.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, guess that's it for today. rebound tomorrow maybe, but chances are more down ahead. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I had a really bad day, accidently stopped out the ES short with very tiny gain and missed the whole ride, so in bad mood now. I should absolutely stick to my rule, but why again and again and again I simply violate the rule thinking I could be lucky this time? I really don't understand myself. Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Finishing at the lows, they're likely gonna gap this thing up tomorrow
Twitter @jackwag0n
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

MrMiyagi wrote:$TRIN and $NYAD saying good chance of reversal tomorrow.
Thanks, I see that too.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
lilitulip

Post by lilitulip »

because we are human being, not machine.. :)

be happy
Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. rebound tomorrow maybe, but chances are more down ahead. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I had a really bad day, accidently stopped out the ES short with very tiny gain and missed the whole ride, so in bad mood now. I should absolutely stick to my rule, but why again and again and again I simply violate the rule thinking I could be lucky this time? I really don't understand myself. Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. rebound tomorrow maybe, but chances are more down ahead. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I had a really bad day, accidently stopped out the ES short with very tiny gain and missed the whole ride, so in bad mood now. I should absolutely stick to my rule, but why again and again and again I simply violate the rule thinking I could be lucky this time? I really don't understand myself. Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
I missed the entire move too, didn't follow a rule. But hey, there's always tomorrow. Gotta shake it off, think like an algo :lol:
@cognitivebias1
BigChief

Post by BigChief »

Thanks Cobra for your honesty as a trader, respect that! All of us have those days, thanks again for the wise words daily!
lilitulip wrote:because we are human being, not machine.. :)

be happy
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

It seems to me that virtually everyone on this board is forever bullish or has a bullish bias. :roll:
I think that says something.

GLTA. :lol:
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Hey man - you're doing an awesome job.
We all miss stuff all the time.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

This is the eighteenth time in the past fourteen months that $TRIN has closed between 3 and 4.
On only four of those eighteen times, the next day was green
Trin does not favor the bulls for tomorrow
621trin.png
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Al_Dente wrote:This is the eighteenth time in the past fourteen months that $TRIN has closed between 3 and 4.
On only four of those eighteen times, the next day was green
Trin does not favor the bulls for tomorrow
621trin.png
Great chart Al Dente! Thanks for sharing
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

You are doing an amazing job Cobra! Nightly charts are very informative and this forum is great. Have a cold one tonight and come back tomorrow! Keep up the great work!
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Anyone watching the chart of TLT?
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote:It seems to me that virtually everyone on this board is forever bullish or has a bullish bias. :roll:
I think that says something.

GLTA. :lol:
SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS GOING TO HAPPEN :ugeek:
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk