Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/20/2012 Live Update

uempel

Re: 07/20/2012 Live Update

Post by uempel »

Cobra wrote:
uempel wrote:Cobra, someone is Mr. Optionsexpiry...
be careful of bears. be sure you run faster than your partner and be safe home. :mrgreen:
I love the Ursus arctos horribilis - such a great name for a cuddly animal. But at the mom I'm having fun in Pamplona :mrgreen:
joe-gamma

Post by joe-gamma »

MrMiyagi wrote:Weekends kill trends.
:x think what most of us would look like if it was 24 / 7 trading....and still, only the brokers would get bigger yahcts, faster :twisted:
Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered (OR run big banks into the ground for a billion $ bonus)
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Apple is on Tuesday right?

How can anyone short into the teeth of that?
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

SB73 wrote:short term oversold conditions being worked off. Cobra what is the rule for consecutive red candles 6?
daily or hourly? hourly not 6 red candle yet.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
57chevy

Post by 57chevy »

xfradnex wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
agunther wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
Here's a line also back to June. This charts has more lines than a party at Pablo Escobar's house :o
:lol:

Good chart. I don't think that channel will hold, but I hadn't noticed it before.
"Thank you....thank you very much"

NOT MKT RELATED:
On a serious note, here's an article(s) for you. As you know, there was a slaughter of 13 at a Midnight showing of Batman. There is an article on ZeroHedge as to safety. I'm ahead of most with the training on the list. And I will be legally carrying a sidearm into all movies from this point forward. Given the training I have, it's almost an obligation. (see "Sheepdogs" below). I hate to live this way, but in my life I have known two people murdered in their homes in NYC during home invasions and one dragged from his car and clubbed to death at 2 AM when he said the wrong thing to the wrong guys in the car next to him in NJ.

ZH article: When You Are Suddenly Surrounded by Violence And It's Too Late to Train: http://tinyurl.com/76r6739:

Below is an article by Lt. Colonel Grossman, "On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs", who has testified before Congress as to Columbine and also as to the high rate of suicides in the military. Gun control is not the answer. Drugs and guns go together and they can't keep drugs out of prison. Let's hope no one is involved in this, but 13 just were. You wear a seat belt, you have a smoke detector, and you should have an idea as to the safety of your family. It's all more important than anything you are seeing on these screens: http://killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

After you read the article look at the entire site. The simplest of crime to stop is white collar crime, and we are failing at it for various reasons. That so-called "Thin Blue Line" is thinner than most think.

Someone here will read that article and be the better for it. If you are trying to provide for your family here, you surely owe them the ability to protect them if you can. If Kondratiev is right and "Winter" has begun, we are not the somewhat homogeneous society of the 1930s. And that is a big problem. And if it never happens, that's great.
Is this your way of indirectly threatening people. Letting them know you have a gun and you know how to use it? Yes not TA related. We will be nice to the man with the gun.
That's an absolutely ridiculous conclusion to draw from SWalsh's post. I've read enough of this crap. Even though I rarely post here, this is not a group with which I care to be associated. I'm cancelling my COBRA subscription.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

NUGT....bear wedge, pennant, ascending triangle?? A move is coming very soon....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-07-20 at 12.50.45 PM.png
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

TraderGirl wrote:NUGT....bear wedge, pennant, ascending triangle?? A move is coming very soon....
Gold and miners are bound to put a move at some point and I don't think it will be too long from now; I just DON'T know the direction...
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

57chevy wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
agunther wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
Here's a line also back to June. This charts has more lines than a party at Pablo Escobar's house :o
:lol:

Good chart. I don't think that channel will hold, but I hadn't noticed it before.
"Thank you....thank you very much"

NOT MKT RELATED:
On a serious note, here's an article(s) for you. As you know, there was a slaughter of 13 at a Midnight showing of Batman. There is an article on ZeroHedge as to safety. I'm ahead of most with the training on the list. And I will be legally carrying a sidearm into all movies from this point forward. Given the training I have, it's almost an obligation. (see "Sheepdogs" below). I hate to live this way, but in my life I have known two people murdered in their homes in NYC during home invasions and one dragged from his car and clubbed to death at 2 AM when he said the wrong thing to the wrong guys in the car next to him in NJ.

ZH article: When You Are Suddenly Surrounded by Violence And It's Too Late to Train: http://tinyurl.com/76r6739:

Below is an article by Lt. Colonel Grossman, "On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs", who has testified before Congress as to Columbine and also as to the high rate of suicides in the military. Gun control is not the answer. Drugs and guns go together and they can't keep drugs out of prison. Let's hope no one is involved in this, but 13 just were. You wear a seat belt, you have a smoke detector, and you should have an idea as to the safety of your family. It's all more important than anything you are seeing on these screens: http://killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

After you read the article look at the entire site. The simplest of crime to stop is white collar crime, and we are failing at it for various reasons. That so-called "Thin Blue Line" is thinner than most think.

Someone here will read that article and be the better for it. If you are trying to provide for your family here, you surely owe them the ability to protect them if you can. If Kondratiev is right and "Winter" has begun, we are not the somewhat homogeneous society of the 1930s. And that is a big problem. And if it never happens, that's great.
Is this your way of indirectly threatening people. Letting them know you have a gun and you know how to use it? Yes not TA related. We will be nice to the man with the gun.
That's an absolutely ridiculous conclusion to draw from SWalsh's post. I've read enough of this crap. Even though I rarely post here, this is not a group with which I care to be associated. I'm cancelling my COBRA subscription.
Intimidation is the game. Read his history. Enough said.
Last edited by xfradnex on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

My ST “Bottom Finder” chart does NOT see a ST bottom here
Could mean more selling ahead
[usual caveats: grain of salt, kool-aid, it’s only ONE indicator, etc etc]
720bottom.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

agunther wrote:
Cobra wrote:
StevieWonder wrote:Since HFT is an important component of short term trading, the more discussion the better.
How about I open another forum? This forum will be TA only. The other forum can talk about HFT or politics or something else.
What about posting pictures of shiny polished buttons? I prefer HFT charts any day, they help me decide things.

I don't think you have them for long there, buddy. Someone seems to have been "working the phones"

You have my e-mail.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

57chevy wrote: That's an absolutely ridiculous conclusion to draw from SWalsh's post. I've read enough of this crap. Even though I rarely post here, this is not a group with which I care to be associated. I'm cancelling my COBRA subscription.
Your subscription has been cancelled. Thanks but I don't know why you're angry toward me. I'm just asking people's opinion. Am I allowed to ask questions?

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

I think green Monday and Tuesday. After that it is in AAPL's hands.

BARRING SOME UNFORESEEN WEEKEND EVENT!!!!
TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

Your subscription has been cancelled. Thanks but I don't know why you're angry toward me. I'm just asking people's opinion. Am I allowed to ask questions?[/quote]

Cobra, you did nothing wrong. He just over reacted..
KENA

Post by KENA »

3 1/2 hrs of sideways..Cobra and all have a great weekend.Nice to have the Cobra board.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

break down but the market is about to close. Thank you guys, I have a bad day, so don't like to talk about anything now. This forum is free, you all know how a real-time intra-day commentaries would cost you. I've been doing my best to keep this forum free, so please don't force me to make it private.

I'll see you the next Monday.
Attachments
1.png

Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

MrMiyagi wrote:I think green Monday and Tuesday. After that it is in AAPL's hands.

BARRING SOME UNFORESEEN WEEKEND EVENT!!!!

Jobs is alive!!!! I saw him at the 7-11 getting a slurpy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-T

Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Cobra wrote:break down but the market is about to close. Thank you guys, I have a bad day, so don't like to talk about anything now. This forum is free, you all know how a real-time intra-day commentaries would cost you. I've been doing my best to keep this forum free, so please don't force me to make it private.

I'll see you the next Monday.

You're doing a great job Cobra. 99.999% of the people are 100% happy.
-T

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Mr. T wrote: Jobs is alive!!!! I saw him at the 7-11 getting a slurpy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unwarranted comment!! BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM!!!

See how easy it is to overreact?
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

It was a test ;)
-T

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Mr. T wrote:It was a test ;)
Did I fail?