Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/13/2011 Intraday Watering

DCS

Re: 05/13/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by DCS »

StrikePrice wrote:Again, wish had a poll to see who thinks higher or lower from here...
I could see testing of 1330SPX today, but I don't see it getting lower than that.

Not sure about remainder of May. Pretty choppy stuff, whether on hourly or weekly timeframe.

Cobra's overall projection for this week was accurate, although no one was sure of anything during Wednesday market hours. :)

Wonder what next week will look like?
KENA

Post by KENA »

We are about back to yesterday's lows. If we close this far in the red i'm sure the NYSEBP will be in a new down trend. I will not know untill tonight when the charts are updated.I may keep my SPY short over the weekend. Missed the the big up move yesterday so have no longs.Wait and see.
KENA

Post by KENA »

DCS wrote:
StrikePrice wrote:Again, wish had a poll to see who thinks higher or lower from here...
I could see testing of 1330SPX today, but I don't see it getting lower than that.

Not sure about remainder of May. Pretty choppy stuff, whether on hourly or weekly timeframe.

Cobra's overall projection for this week was accurate, although no one was sure of anything during Wednesday market hours. :)

Wonder what next week will look like?
Could be RED
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

gabor wrote:
Cobra wrote:I think the rebound has chance to go a little bit longer here, after that should be another leg down.
Not necessarily. These intermediate zigzags usually have two legs.
when I put 5 min chart here, I mean intraday, and indeed the rebound goes a little longer.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
ActiveTrader

Post by ActiveTrader »

Hopefully there is a breakdown out of this triangle today, but the triangle probably will not breakdown until the Sunday night Globex session if even then. I really dislike triangles.
Attachments
sc.png
KENA

Post by KENA »

I just finished a research on a lot of CHINA and USA stocks and there are a lot of the leaders breaking dn.When that happens the mkt will follow. Be careful.And as always wait and see.
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

ActiveTrader wrote:Hopefully there is a breakdown out of this triangle today, but the triangle probably will not breakdown until the Sunday night Globex session if even then. I really dislike triangles.
AAPL broke the downtrend just before SPY as usual, so appears BULLS and the triangle are safe for now.

The probability does lean to ActiveTrader's call.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

finally, my blog is online again, missing one post though, but better than nothing. :lol:

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

finally, my blog is online again (http://cobrasmarketview.blogspot.com/), missing one post though, but better than nothing. :lol:

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Lower low or double bottom to get a divergence to buy. I'm seeing nothing yet, be careful don't want to waste the rest of your Friday side ways to little down or not much up from here.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

I want to take the opportunity to say thank you guys. You prove loyal to my blog despite it's down the whole night but simply most of you keep checking my blog and surprisingly the visits not only not dropped to zero (as I was afraid) but also increased slightly. Thank you again guys. I'm happy to see this. :lol:
Attachments
5.png

KENA

Post by KENA »

Cobra wrote:I want to take the opportunity to say thank you guys. You prove loyal to my blog despite it's down the whole night but simply most of you keep checking my blog and surprisingly the visits not only not dropped to zero (as I was afraid) but also increased slightly. Thank you again guys. I'm happy to see this. :lol:
YES.. I tried about 15 times.
gabor

Post by gabor »

Cobra wrote:
gabor wrote:
Cobra wrote:I think the rebound has chance to go a little bit longer here, after that should be another leg down.
Not necessarily. These intermediate zigzags usually have two legs.
when I put 5 min chart here, I mean intraday, and indeed the rebound goes a little longer.
I am still learning your language and vocabulary. No question, you have a great intraday trading experience, which is unbeatable. For me it seem like you speak a classic US language, which is traditionally very compact. It is so compact, that it is hard to precisely understand for me.

BTW, Thanks for sharing your ideas on the blog. It is a real fun to be with you. :-)
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

Cobra wrote:I want to take the opportunity to say thank you guys. You prove loyal to my blog despite it's down the whole night but simply most of you keep checking my blog and surprisingly the visits not only not dropped to zero (as I was afraid) but also increased slightly. Thank you again guys. I'm happy to see this. :lol:
Everyone clicks on some ads. (I'll plug for you)

Keep an eye on the VIX and don't dare long if it stays above 17. Unless of course you believe a huge gap up on Monday. :o
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

could be a L2 short here, let's see if bears get lucky.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

gabor wrote: I am still learning your language and vocabulary. No question, you have a great intraday trading experience, which is unbeatable. For me it seem like you speak a classic US language, which is traditionally very compact. It is so compact, that it is hard to precisely understand for me.

BTW, Thanks for sharing your ideas on the blog. It is a real fun to be with you. :-)
thanks. I'm still trying to learn you Earth language. We Martian language is far more advanced so forgive me if I'm learning slow. :roll: :lol:

99er

Post by 99er »

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:
gabor wrote: I am still learning your language and vocabulary. No question, you have a great intraday trading experience, which is unbeatable. For me it seem like you speak a classic US language, which is traditionally very compact. It is so compact, that it is hard to precisely understand for me.

thanks. I'm still trying to learn you Earth language. We Martian language is far more advanced so forgive me if I'm learning slow. :roll: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just like Greenspan, no one understand what the guy were saying, yet everyone agreed he is super smart :roll:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
AK84

Post by AK84 »

OMGGGGG COBRAAAA UR BACKKKK !!!!!!! M SOOOO HAPPPYYY!!!!

I was soo worried last night coz you were moving plants, getting oil change , etc. i FREAKEDDDD out when i didnt see ur blog!

SO HAPPY UR ALIVE!!! I DIDNT TRADE TODAY COZ I MISSED U ...U R MY GURUJI!! :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

AK84 wrote:OMGGGGG COBRAAAA UR BACKKKK !!!!!!! M SOOOO HAPPPYYY!!!!

I was soo worried last night coz you were moving plants, getting oil change , etc. i FREAKEDDDD out when i didnt see ur blog!

SO HAPPY UR ALIVE!!! I DIDNT TRADE TODAY COZ I MISSED U ...U R MY GURUJI!! :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:lol: thanks. :mrgreen:

the plant sits beside me now, by the way, she's happy, everyone likes her.