Post by uempel »

TraderGirl wrote:
uempel wrote:
uempel wrote:Scrolling the charts I found this :D
hpr.png
Grid system helps understand what's going on :D
hhpr.png
Interesting... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah TraderLady, but I'm disoriented: weekly signals are kind of bullish, and then I see supertough resistance... Wait in cash? Play the bullish side? Listen to the economy and play with the bears? I'm glad the weekend is here :roll:
Al_Dente

Re: 07/20/2012 Live Update

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:... honey-badger-type silly nonsense .....
did you just calling name?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u never post silly nonsense, just me........
ps: I’ve only asked u this Q a few times, so I’ll make it sound different today:
Do u have any way of figuring WHEN to expect volume ratio at 0.3 (this morning) to move SPY, or is it just a “wait and see” flashing light?
Do you have a “gauge” that says it has to park there for “X” amount of time or wha?
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

One single ping at the dead low...only an HFT has this power and as per a court case, we know one that has the software to do it. IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY WHEN IT'S IN A COURT DOCKET and they try to charge the guy who stole it with espionage.

But as Lewis Black said in his last stand-up routine, if he mentioned their name and the people involved, the entire theater would be showing his performance as a "Snuff Film" :roll:

Back into the channel probably means a kick save for at least today. Remaining below could be a completely different story. (speaking of rolling eyes :roll: :roll: mine are bothering me so I'll take a look at PowerHour)
Attachments
2012-07-20_1255.png
2012-07-20_1257.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

SWalsh wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Bear bars will be confirmed today, and here is another bear evident.
Here's a line also back to June. This charts has more lines than a party at Pablo Escobar's house :o

Like on July 12th, if they take the mkt back above the line it's breaking it probably means one more run at the high. The way this rally took place is reminiscent of the $76 billion the Fed quietly fed to the banks in June of 2011 and we know what that lead to; profits for the banksters and then where the mkt was heading anyway. All QE is temporary. It's just your timeframe as to one's perspective on its ultimate failure. The Law of Diminishing Returns applies.
Using Dow/DIA for this time analog to see if bull move will continue, here is a good one in comparison to Dec-Jan area.
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Cougar responded via Twitter, his knowledge is much much more than mine on Harmonics. Here's another POSSIBLE bullish harmonics pattern on GDX, the wings look much 'cleaner' than mine. NOT A RECOMMENDATION (and hope Cougar is cool with me posting :) :oops:
Attachments
GDX 60 min COUGAR 07.20.12.png
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

BullBear52x wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Bear bars will be confirmed today, and here is another bear evident.
Here's a line also back to June. This charts has more lines than a party at Pablo Escobar's house :o

Like on July 12th, if they take the mkt back above the line it's breaking it probably means one more run at the high. The way this rally took place is reminiscent of the $76 billion the Fed quietly fed to the banks in June of 2011 and we know what that lead to; profits for the banksters and then where the mkt was heading anyway. All QE is temporary. It's just your timeframe as to one's perspective on its ultimate failure. The Law of Diminishing Returns applies.
Using Dow/DIA for this time analog to see if bull move will continue, here is a good one in comparison to Dec-Jan area.

Analog is so 70's = we're in the digital age!!!!!

Turn up the bass Miyagi!!!!

:twisted:

Cool chart - I don't trust the market on the up or down right now.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

ClarkW wrote:Cougar responded via Twitter, his knowledge is much much more than mine on Harmonics. Here's another POSSIBLE bullish harmonics pattern on GDX, the wings look much 'cleaner' than mine. NOT A RECOMMENDATION (and hope Cougar is cool with me posting :) :oops:
tell cougar to come back
uempel

Post by uempel »

BachNut: Yes, but weekly momentum looks too strong for a short. Check this chart courtesy CS, shaded red is daily momentum, black/blue lines are weekly.
mom.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:... honey-badger-type silly nonsense .....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u never post silly nonsense, just me........
ps: I’ve only asked u this Q a few times, so I’ll make it sound different today:
Do u have any way of figuring WHEN to expect volume ratio at 0.3 (this morning) to move SPY, or is it just a “wait and see” flashing light?
Do you have a “gauge” that says it has to park there for “X” amount of time or wha?
work best intraday because this is extreme counter trend. a turn from <.3 a nimble start at 0.31
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Cobra,
I think you should the board as it is. There is a question that where do you draw a line that what is acceptable and what it is not. There are picture posted in here that are condescending toward women. Photos of underaged girls in bikines , not even taken from a magazines. You have a daughter, how do you like your daughter picture to be posted in another forum and whole bunch of pigs drool over it???
Then we some people who use curse words in different languages in your blog that you don't even know know it.
Then you have some people who are anti- Obama and write garbages in here. Then you have Democrates/Republicans who write garbage in here
Where do you draw a line? Do you really want spend time to monitor who is right or wrong.
If you don't like TV show, you turn it off, just let Freedom of speech to shine in your blog. Some of his EW charts were more accurate than some of your favorite people who post in here.We are adults we should know how to handle situations in here.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Ned Davis Research

“Bank De-Risking Continues”
http://screencast.com/t/UxysvvnnLg

“ Chinese GDP release, where from here”
http://screencast.com/t/T5qzNIaI5baw
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

uempel wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
uempel wrote:
uempel wrote:Scrolling the charts I found this :D
hpr.png
Grid system helps understand what's going on :D
hhpr.png
Interesting... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah TraderLady, but I'm disoriented: weekly signals are kind of bullish, and then I see supertough resistance... Wait in cash? Play the bullish side? Listen to the economy and play with the bears? I'm glad the weekend is here :roll:
Yeah, I think tech just made a bullish turn... but at the same time we could have a potentially neg astro aspect coming up around Aug 1st, so we could see a bounce next week into 24/25th, but then another big move down....???
joe-gamma

Post by joe-gamma »

dow-pf-720.png
Chance for double top in DOW PF....thanks for all the great charts and commentary, glad The Snake does see his job as babysitting boardies since its up to us to read/post/ignore...GLTA!
Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered (OR run big banks into the ground for a billion $ bonus)
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

BlackThought wrote:
ClarkW wrote:Cougar responded via Twitter, his knowledge is much much more than mine on Harmonics. Here's another POSSIBLE bullish harmonics pattern on GDX, the wings look much 'cleaner' than mine. NOT A RECOMMENDATION (and hope Cougar is cool with me posting :) :oops:
tell cougar to come back
I'VE TRIED BUT WILL TRY AGAIN AND HOPE HE'S READING THIS. His charts are very unique and provides this forum a tremendous amount of value.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

That would have to mean that Gold is done correcting??
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:... .....
........ps: I’ve only asked u this Q a few times, so I’ll make it sound different today:
work best intraday because this is extreme counter trend. a turn from <.3 a nimble start at 0.31
bb so u mean RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THIS MINUTE 0.27 we might expect a quickie flag bounce or something.
THANK YOU u little value-added bullbear you :mrgreen:
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

ClarkW wrote:
BlackThought wrote:
tell cougar to come back
I'VE TRIED BUT WILL TRY AGAIN AND HOPE HE'S READING THIS. His charts are very unique and provides this forum a tremendous amount of value.
Tell Cougar, it's not nice to discontinue update on Twitpic, someone still peeking in there, now no update the last 36 days what's up with that?
uempel

Post by uempel »

Update:
x.png
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

I smell a bounce coming here.
essessme

Post by essessme »

uempel wrote:
essessme wrote:Weekly look
note the 89 envelope is now inside the 55 at best suggests severe loss of momentum...
Tks, nice chart, shows too that the center line of the big Andrews has to be pierced :D
Thanks Mr uempel
agree that the midfork would like some action above it for this run but the loss of momo is concerning
A little shorter term suggests more room to the downside once the brown support line gives way...
2012-07-20_102648.png