Unique

Re: 08/03/2012 Live Update

Post by Unique »

xfradnex wrote:
victorm wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: me the same
MrMiyagi wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:MIYAGI
yr facecrook is up 9%
MY Facecrook? How is this crap mine? I don't even have a FB page!
My dog is on face book. She says meow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................................FB says that some 20% of their accounts are fake (some are pets).
That's a hyperbole xfrandex

8.7% Percent

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468956
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Petsamo wrote:
Tabby wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
Tabby wrote:
Petsamo wrote:I went into UAL at 17.99, 80 shares only. I can't sell till Wed, so it has until then to crash & burn.
I know, I'm playing with fire.
petsamo, I am not sure either. If you look at the chart I posted about Airline , it started picking up around Dec 2011 and went up and then drop down and up. When oil start going up around this time, people don't travel too much as they used too. However seasonal stocks such as FDX, UPS, railroad CSX, few other I can recall start picking up around this time and go up gradually till Xmas, they part of $TRAN components. $TRAN was in flat line for a while. One portion of Tran was $DJUSAR which already coming down now. If the market stays bullish, you make money on UAL in couple weeks but I wouldn't concentrate on Airline when they are other sector avaiable. I am not a great trader myself to give you advice but I was in a blog that couple professional oil trader talking about relationship of oil and airline, then who is 100% Right in this market?

Moragn Stanly cyclicals index, $CYC is a up and down and it has not picked yet. I guess we need time to figure out where we are going from here.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

for bears, as long as no strong close today, then still have hopes. I'll explain to members if indeed. very strong close then forget what I said.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

cmon EOD profit taking~~!!
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Apple wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
xfradnex wrote:Monday night, Knight has to pay GS $440 mil. CNBC to have Co-founder of Knight (left business) on at 1:23. Should be interesting.
Been asleep at the wheel, kids go back to school soon, so very busy lately....

Two sets of turn data,
1)Weds and Thurs (Weds turned down, Thursday turned up)
2) There was also a lunar turn of Aug 1/2 (**stars), so we turned up on Aug 2

Next Lunar turn
Aug 6/7 (*** stars)

So, next week we probably get negative data or news from somewhere Mon/Tues....maybe this is it Mr. X???

Maybe there is some other news because there is brand new news that Knight resumed trading with TDA and Scott now . Knight has jumped already. :) Expect more P-bars.
Bloomberg citing WSJ, Knight has LOI for funding from undisclosed source.
Cosa Nostra loan?
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Tabby wrote:petsamo, I am not sure either. If you look at the chart I posted about Airline , it started picking up around Dec 2011 and went up and then drop down and up. When oil start going up around this time, people don't travel too much as they used too. However seasonal stocks such as FDX, UPS, railroad CSX, few other I can recall start picking up around this time and go up gradually till Xmas, they part of $TRAN components. $TRAN was in flat line for a while. One portion of Tran was $DJUSAR which already coming down now. If the market stays bullish, you make money on UAL in couple weeks but I wouldn't concentrate on Airline when they are other sector avaiable. I am not a great trader myself to give you advice but I was in a blog that couple professional oil trader talking about relationship of oil and airline, then who is 100% Right in this market?

Moragn Stanly cyclicals index, $CYC is a up and down and it has not picked yet. I guess we need time to figure out where we are going from here.
We'll see where it is on Wed. I'm hoping it'll be up.
Twitter @jackwag0n
HuyVanLang

Post by HuyVanLang »

Thanks Cobra and everyone,
Just closed my edc from yesterday. Don't have stomach to hold it over the weekend. Market will go up without me like last week :D
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Looks like Europe's leading blue-chip index is pretty close to critical line...as goes eurostoxx so goes the European indexes
EX44.png
Ex33.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

TGirl
This is still WORK IN PROGRESS
Our girl XIV (XIV) with others
Tells us what the options traders (black and pink) are doing, AS WELL AS the futures volatility traders (gold)
When they are all in cahoots it can get serious
At the moment, everybody still bull-spy intraday, but that can change in a blink (as u well know, often the options and futures traders lean bull or bear BEFORE the equity folks do)
FWIW GRAIN etc ……. Now I’ll check longer time frames………
83xiv.png
Last edited by Al_Dente on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Unique

Post by Unique »

Cobra wrote:for bears, as long as no strong close today, then still have hopes. I'll explain to members if indeed. very strong close then forget what I said.
We have to wait after market to see if is a MAD or not right? Statistically bold days like these are higher high guaranteed right?
(BTW, your 38.2% is hit from Report)
Last edited by Unique on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Unique wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
victorm wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: me the same
MrMiyagi wrote:
yr facecrook is up 9%
MY Facecrook? How is this crap mine? I don't even have a FB page!
My dog is on face book. She says meow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................................FB says that some 20% of their accounts are fake (some are pets).
That's a hyperbole xfrandex

8.7% Percent

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468956
I was guessing (making joke) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Unique

Post by Unique »

KeiZai wrote:Looks like Europe's leading blue-chip index is pretty close to critical line...as goes eurostoxx so goes the European indexes
EX44.png
Ex33.png
Thank you!

Based on your first chart, it looks like the first time it touches the downtrend line on daily, there's an imminent power struggle which causes an immediate pullback
Those charts correlate with the SPY charts I posted this morning, nice...
Last edited by Unique on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Al_Dente wrote:TRADERGIRL
They are sooooooo spot-on those vixens (some/many/most times)
Reading them properly…….THAT’S my challenge

VIX has a catatonic compressed bolinger (blue circle) = guarantees a BIG move soon (sometimes the BIG move is intraday; MANY times it is overnight via gap)
Here VIX and VXX etc……..Another one soon……..thx 4 asking
83vxx.png
Thanks Al!!! nice charts, hubba hubba!
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

still is descending triangle. some say this is bull flag, also fine. because descending triangle is a continuation pattern not reversal pattern unlike common believed.
Attachments
1.png

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

MIYAGI
HIT THE FAN :shock: :o button please thx
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

We should send Cobra to his Black Van more often.
Just Trading

Post by Just Trading »

Cobra,
When you say " for bears, as long as no strong close today, then still have hopes."

What do your consider as strong close...higher from current levels? If we close right around here...would you consider that strong or not? Thanks for clarifying.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

gvg,

One more note to options, I have noticed that barring huge gaps up or down, if you write a call or a put on monthly expiration day (3rd Friday of each month) on the next month, come Monday there is a nice price adjustment in your favor.
So for example if Friday August 17th you wrote a call for let's say AAPL September and on Monday August 20th the day went ho-hum with no huge up fluctuation, the time decay will hit it nicely like a new car from the lot.
Of course if on the Monday the price drops, then you're grinning like a fool!
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

HIT THE FAN :shock: :o button please thx
Here we go; !!!POWER HOUR!!!

And for whoever wants to jam it;

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

triangle top.
Attachments
1.png