Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/04/2011 Intraday Watering

sk8r

Re: 10/04/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by sk8r »

Klarisskin wrote:This looks like some kind of intervention. Free markets aren't supposed to move like this, are they?
Yeah , isn't it !!! I wonder how they(ppt) can up the whole market , what's their strategy , do you buy only the blue chips , sp components ? What do they buy , and if they buy WMT and CAT , how come DENN goes up ?
I don't know , it's a mystery to me how they work .......Anybody has an idea ??
little piggy

Post by little piggy »

sk8r wrote:
Klarisskin wrote:This looks like some kind of intervention. Free markets aren't supposed to move like this, are they?
Yeah , isn't it !!! I wonder how they(ppt) can up the whole market , what's their strategy , do you buy only the blue chips , sp components ? What do they buy , and if they buy WMT and CAT , how come DENN goes up ?
I don't know , it's a mystery to me how they work .......Anybody has an idea ??

Possible will some news come out? All MM knows but not on market yet?
99er

Post by 99er »

bushwaffle

Post by bushwaffle »

These are not short squeezes. There are no people involved here, barely any transactions actually taking place. All that's happening here is that at the end of the day, when volume falls, a chain of bots kick in entering and cancelling bids to fluff up the price in an attempt to fool retail/small players into thinking the market went up. They rush to cover and you get a flash rally. Really, it's pointless. There are no real buyers out there so this tactic just briefly delays the inevitible grind down. What proves it to me is the silence of the SEC. Make no mistake. This is a government program. (from another poster elsewhere, but exactly what I wanted to say)

If I knew how to share a chart, you would not believe how mine looks with 7 pbars and counting since 3:59 most at or below 108
Last edited by bushwaffle on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soku

Post by soku »

just before i get out, m00dy's downgrade italy
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
kaiboliu

Post by kaiboliu »

so down tomorrow with this?

Moody's downgrades Italy with 'negative' outlook
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

We have a decisive bust! Image

Twitter @jackwag0n
pablorynx

Post by pablorynx »

bushwaffle wrote:These are not short squeezes. There are no people involved here, barely any transactions actually taking place. All that's happening here is that at the end of the day, when volume falls, a chain of bots kick in entering and cancelling bids to fluff up the price in an attempt to fool retail/small players into thinking the market went up. They rush to cover and you get a flash rally. Really, it's pointless. There are no real buyers out there so this tactic just briefly delays the inevitible grind down. What proves it to me is the silence of the SEC. Make no mistake. This is a government program. (from another poster elsewhere, but exactly what I wanted to say)

If I knew how to share a chart, you would not believe how mine looks with 7 pbars and counting since 3:59 most at or below 108
I disagree with the comment re:short squeeze. How do you explain MS up 12.3%, CLF up 11.6%, AKAM up 10.2%?
janez

Post by janez »

oh my god!!!
I got in 500 SDS to protect my longs right before my 3pm work meeting. Forgot to put in a stop. Shit!
Now I see I lost 1k on my 500 SDS, but gained a bundle on my longs. can't sell any since I do not have AH trading at Royal Bank. Damn. What a crazy end day. Geez
rocstocktrader

Post by rocstocktrader »

Stock market article: “Is The S&P 500 On The Verge Of A Rally”

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS