Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/06/2014 Live Update

TraderGirl

Re: A Rebuttal…

Post by TraderGirl »

ALdaytrade wrote: "Whenever anyone posts on this forum, they are asked questions, if their chart or theory is not able to be understood. Every person has answered those questions with politeness and clarity. However, in the case of FlowerGirl, if you ask her a question she ignores you. Or, if she does answer it is with sarcasm and arrogance. I am tired of it. So, you are actually telling FlowerGirl that her rudeness is acceptable? You are describing the people who are objecting and asking her not to be rude as "distracting petty criticism from weaklings?" Someone who is rude and is deameaning to others, is actually a bully, so you are blaming the victims? This is hard to accept. I do not care if her calls on the market are 100% accurate, you are accepting poor behaviour and mean behaviour as a trade for market calls? Give your head a shake. No wonder people of expert opinions leave this forum. They do not put up with this type of behavior."
Someone who cannot properly explain their strategy doesn't understand it themselves, or they don't have the ability to articulate it well enough so that someone can understand. And then when they turn it around and attack someone who is asking questions, well that's usually insecurity speaking to deflect their inability to respond in an intelligent manner. Calls 100% accurate....that's a big stretch...

I would not leave this forum because of poor behavior....I would choose to have the poor behavior leave the forum. This is Cobra's bread and butter, he can't have people leaving the forum because of one rude and condescending person putting others down.....
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 06/06/2014 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

still looks like an Ascending Triangle.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
gappy

Post by gappy »

Capture.PNG
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
FlowerGirl

Kid's Play

Post by FlowerGirl »

Some of you are so consumed in tarnishing the poster that they fail to see what is being offered. They repeatedly mention about the "after the fact" but fail to show any example. On the contrary I have provided evidence of predictive nature of my posts at multiple occasions, some as recent as yesterday, and here I present another evidence.
Look at this post and tell me as to why the price is stalling at this level?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1323&sd=d&start=20#p164054
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Oh sweet babay jebus, will all of you give this thing a break already, if for nothing, at least out of respect for Cobra.
uempel

Post by uempel »

Bye guys, I'm off for the weekend. And a word for FlowerGirl: thanks for the information you gave here today about your P-bars. For me it's no longer hide-and-seek ;)
Last edited by uempel on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TraderGirl

Re: Kid's Play

Post by TraderGirl »

FlowerGirl wrote:Some of you are so consumed in tarnishing the poster that they fail to see what is being offered. They repeatedly mention about the "after the fact" but fail to show any example. On the contrary I have provided evidence of predictive nature of my posts at multiple occasions, some as recent as yesterday, and here I present another evidence.
Look at this post and tell me as to why the price is stalling at this level?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1323&sd=d&start=20#p164054
Dude, I don't see any predictive indications on your chart?? Anyone can draw support resistance lines...that's all I see...so where does it give your predictive indications?? Don't see it...
gappy

Post by gappy »

capture.png
Ya know, when I look at this....the whole damn year looks like a bull trap. :? (Stolen from http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/voyeur.html)
Last edited by gappy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kongen

Post by kongen »

ALdaytrade and TraderGirl – For the gods’ sake, stop your sanctimonious hate-fest and leave it alone! You are wrong AND boring.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

target. not sure. I just hope the breakout is for real.
Attachments
1.png

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

L_T wrote: ... .....maybe a weekly holding period would be better than a daily?
It's got a pretty good "buy and forget about it" track record since the debt ceiling stuff from late summer 2011.
Longer term: It has a history of painful drawdowns, so a stop-loss is essential, even a little MA will work fine
(but u already knew that :mrgreen: )
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

kongen wrote:ALdaytrade and TraderGirl – For the gods’ sake, stop your sanctimonious hate-fest and leave it alone! You are wrong AND boring.
Kongen, neither myself or ADT are being sanctimonious....give me a break...

I personally was calling out someone who was offending the board...if you condone that type of behavior, then that's your call, not mine...
Last edited by TraderGirl on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutti

Post by Tutti »

KENA wrote:Chart by stocktiming showing the DOW going higher on less and less volume.
The attachment -%20dji%20vol.png is no longer available
Hi Kenya -

its a quiet Friday, so I did a little rough math (very rough). If you look at volume as total dollars exchanged and not total shares, we are well within the 5 year avg. Additionally if we use a smoothed 50 day avg volume, there is > 25% more money trading hands as of 5/16/2014 than at the lows of 2009.

Granted, this was done very, very quickly and one can pick multiple issues with it, but I think it proves its point that not everything is as it seems.
*EDIT - note that % changes are shown in absolute values, you can easily see which way the wind was blowing.
DJIAVOL_InDollarVolume_06MAY2014.JPG
Last edited by Tutti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

TraderGirl wrote: .....
Yo TraderGirl:
I really have missed your posts and your EW counts
btw: do I need to apologize to you for, you know, anything?
I will if u need me to :ugeek:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Well, guys, I know it's boring but arguing doesn't make boring day fun, so stop now, please. thanks.

TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Cobra wrote:Well, guys, I know it's boring but arguing doesn't make boring day fun, so stop now, please. thanks.
Hey Cobra, there is arguing, then there is calling out bad behavior...

If someone wants to post that is fine, but when they put down other people on the site, then that is uncalled for....don't know why everyone here is ok with it...
Xian

Post by Xian »

Cobra wrote:Well, guys, I know it's boring but arguing doesn't make boring day fun, so stop now, please. thanks.
...And we now return to the soothing sounds of K-Cobra 105 FM, "Where your money goes to breed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGVoK1kTU0M
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Tutti wrote:
KENA wrote:Chart by stocktiming showing the DOW going higher on less and less volume[/attachment]
Hi Kenya -
its a quiet Friday, so I did a little rough math (very rough). If you look at volume as total dollars exchanged and not total shares, we are well within the 5 year avg. Additionally if we use a smoothed 50 day avg volume, there is > 25% more money trading hands as of 5/16/2014 than at the lows of 2009.
Granted, this was done very, very quickly and one can pick multiple issues with it, but I think it proves its point that not everything is as it seems.
*EDIT - note that % changes are shown in absolute values, you can easily see which way the wind was blowing.
Tutti
THAT is cool right there
I don’t quite know what exactly to do with it
But the “$ traded” does really challenge the “no volume” alarmists
gappy

Post by gappy »

Tutti wrote:
KENA wrote:Chart by stocktiming showing the DOW going higher on less and less volume.
-%20dji%20vol.png
Hi Kenya -

DJIAVOL_InDollarVolume_06MAY2014.JPG
The top dozen or so stocks are pulling the sled.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Al_Dente wrote:
TraderGirl wrote: .....
Yo TraderGirl:
I really have missed your posts and your EW counts
btw: do I need to apologize to you for, you know, anything?
I will if u need me to :ugeek:
:D :D Sent you a PM..