ClarkW

Re: 02/02/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by ClarkW »

Sharp move down on TNA
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ok, forget about the evil plan, the pullback is larger than the morning pullback. need watch the next few bars.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

It's about time we got a bear raid. I wonder how long it'll last
Twitter @jackwag0n
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

Petsamo wrote:Has anyone been buying into TZA or other shorts?
I have got some TZA this morning.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

here's a little bit bigger picture, the green line below must hold, otherwise bulls lost the initial battle, not a big deal but still worse than not losing.
Attachments
1.png

cougar

Post by cougar »

My 2 silver charts for long-term swings: SLV 130 min and AGQ daily:
Attachments
SLV.GIF
AGQ.GIF
soku

Post by soku »

L_T wrote:
jarbo456 wrote:
L_T wrote:Argh! I was going to take a tiny strangle position on GMCR yesterday but decided against it. Now it's up ONLY 21%+ in pre-market trading. Definitely would have been profitable, to the tune of 33% return overnight ha ha. Oh well I am at least learning exactly what I need to be looking for in these potential trades. Game on!
took a gmcr strangle and a small cmg strangle...

cmg was a snooze.
Dude salt in my wound :lol: . Hopefully you covered your loss on CMG with GMCR. Looking back I think it was pretty obvious that GMCR would move big given the issues surrounding their last earnings release although I wouldn't have wanted to guess WHICH direction.
not enough salt. i want to add some pepper. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i yelled gmcr er around 3:45 yesterday. nobody paid attention i guess. the option pattern at that time was super bullish. it was pointing at 60. 55-60 was 1.7-1.8 at that time. if close above 60 tomorrow, it will worth 5. since i "learned a lesson" from amzn, i bot a more conservative combo. make less but still good gain. :D :D :D
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
Unique

Post by Unique »

soku wrote:
L_T wrote:
jarbo456 wrote:
L_T wrote:Argh! I was going to take a tiny strangle position on GMCR yesterday but decided against it. Now it's up ONLY 21%+ in pre-market trading. Definitely would have been profitable, to the tune of 33% return overnight ha ha. Oh well I am at least learning exactly what I need to be looking for in these potential trades. Game on!

cmg was a snooze.
Dude salt in my wound :lol: . Hopefully you covered your loss on CMG with GMCR. Looking back I think it was pretty obvious that GMCR would move big given the issues surrounding their last earnings release although I wouldn't have wanted to guess WHICH direction.
i yelled gmcr er around 3:45 yesterday. nobody paid attention i guess. the option pattern at that time was super bullish. it was pointing at 60. 55-60 was 1.7-1.8 at that time. if close above 60 tomorrow, it will worth 5. since i "learned a lesson" from amzn, i bot a more conservative combo. make less but still good gain. :D :D :D
Smack our heads next time..:( Missed a 20%...f! :x
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
waverider

Post by waverider »

How are the Italian debt auctions going? How much more do they have to sell, and who's going to buy it?
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
soku

Post by soku »

KENA wrote:Nothing has been indicated on this blog but during this up move the 200dma still is pointing in a downward slope.This is a mkt neg.Watch for change or continue dn.
i believe i mentioned that when discussing the quality of the golden cross happened on the day before. anyway the golden cross is for real now. if the dumb bull market comes back like 2009, it is very hard to trade.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

THAT GUY wrote:
Petsamo wrote:Has anyone been buying into TZA or other shorts?
I have got some TZA this morning.
I am waiting to get back shorting TNA, but not yet wait a little more, so is FAS and EDC
shorting IYR now, stop at 61.20
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

waverider wrote:How are the Italian debt auctions going? How much more do they have to sell, and who's going to buy it?
Wavyroller
How about Wolfgang?
Germany: no public contribution to Greek haircut
6 minutes ago
“Germany's finance minister says he sees no need for a public-sector contribution to cutting Greece's debt load as Athens works to reach a deal with its private creditors. Wolfgang Schaeuble said in an interview … that public creditors "are the taxpayers in other European countries, and I can't see that our contribution so far to tackling the problems in Greece is too small." He added: "So I don't need any extra contributions from the public sector; we're carrying everything anyway." Schaeuble didn't address a discovery by Greece's international debt inspectors that the country needs an extra euro15 billion ($20 billion) on top of the private-sector released and a planned second bailout…”
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
soku

Post by soku »

es need to dip to 1318 area. breach overnight low of 1317 (also daily pivot) will be bearish.
today is another sit on hand day for me. not sure what to do then just do nothing. ciao
L_T

Post by L_T »

soku wrote:
L_T wrote:
jarbo456 wrote:

cmg was a snooze.
Geez help us out a bit next time and be more forceful! Use the "Paging XXXXX" thing that some people here use. I notice those :lol:
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

waverider wrote:How are the Italian debt auctions going? How much more do they have to sell, and who's going to buy it?
Printing, I wish I can print cash I will never work again, I think that's what uncle Ben is doing, why work for money when you can just print it. common sense ha? :lol: :lol: :lol:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Richarab

Post by Richarab »

soku wrote:es need to dip to 1318 area. breach overnight low of 1317 (also daily pivot) will be bearish.
today is another sit on hand day for me. not sure what to do then just do nothing. ciao
as they say on the street, this week has been a waste of clean shirts and cab fair...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:
Printing, I wish I can print cash I will never work again, I think that's what uncle Ben is doing, why work for money when you can just print it. common sense ha? :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's why eventually, growing potato is the only way to survive because no one would care to work.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

so far the rebound is weak, looks like a bear flag.
Attachments
1.png

Richarab

Post by Richarab »

Cobra wrote:so far the rebound is weak, looks like a bear flag.
i am going all in long...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Richarab wrote:
Cobra wrote:so far the rebound is weak, looks like a bear flag.
i am going all in long...
Is your iphone OK now to browse www.cobrasmarketview.com? You may need clear all the cookies, so by default you'd see the desktop scheme.