Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/06/2012 Live Update

Mr. T

Re: 06/06/2012 Live Update

Post by Mr. T »

Just wait till the Euro hits 1.32 again.

The bears will be squealing like pigs......
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

TraderGirl wrote:SPX could be nearing resistance at 1310...

Could this just be gap-filling at 1,310.33 (close of last Thursday, May 31, 2012)? :lol:
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
louie

Post by louie »

snakehead wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:SPX could be nearing resistance at 1310...

Could this just be gap-filling at 1,310.33 (close of last Thursday, May 31, 2012)? :lol:
Look at VIX
Sleeperz

Post by Sleeperz »

Retesting the bottom uptrend line.
Attachments
SPY-0612.png
uempel

Post by uempel »

Shorts are getting squeeezed to death today. Good signal for tomorrow 1:00 pm :D
44.png
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Sleeperz wrote:Retesting the bottom uptrend line.
Isn't this aka "The Kiss Of Death"?
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

louie wrote:I "want" to short BAC so bad I can taste it
Here is my long term outlook on BAC...if we get a higher low than Dec/2011 in July, then it could be headed up into a B wave into beginning of 2013, but then after that, we could be in a bear market that could take it down to test the $2.70 level, and possibly lower... :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-06-06 at 9.05.41 AM.png
pezhead9000

Post by pezhead9000 »

I hope so - although I didn't short anything - I want vindication :o
MrMiyagi wrote:
Sleeperz wrote:Retesting the bottom uptrend line.
Isn't this aka "The Kiss Of Death"?
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Mr. T wrote:Just wait till the Euro hits 1.32 again.

I take it you're not a bear? :lol:
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
louie

Post by louie »

TraderGirl wrote:
louie wrote:I "want" to short BAC so bad I can taste it
Here is my long term outlook on BAC...if we get a higher low than Dec/2011 in July, then it could be headed up into a B wave into beginning of 2013, but then after that, we could be in a bear market that could take it down to test the $2.70 level, and possibly lower... :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks TraderGirl!
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

snakehead wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Just wait till the Euro hits 1.32 again.

I take it you're not a bear? :lol:
Not for another week or so.......

I just believe in the market doing the most damage it can to EVERYBODY.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

louie wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
louie wrote:
737controller wrote:
louie wrote:For your reading pleasure. NOT NOW, it's too long, but may give insite to what da boyz are up to in new trading environment. Just bookmark to read after the close:
http://www.credit-suisse.com/us/asset.. ... _paper.jsp

just showing an error, nothing opening up
sorry, here is PDF:
https://www.credit-suisse.com/asset_man ... 042012.pdf
(In Part)

"Government and central bank intervention: Central banks in developed regions, such as the US, Eurozone and Japan, have engaged numerous expansionary monetary policies (i.e., quantitative easing, Operation Twist4 and zero-interest-rate policies5) to help restore both funding and market liquidity. At the same time, government intervention—in the form of bank support and financial packages—has helped to further bolster financial markets."

The only thing they did nit do in the report is go one step further and state that the US Government has quasi-nationalized the banking system and when it deems necessary, utilizes High Frequency Trading to "caress" the mkt higher when it reaches vulnerable prices. It does speak of increased volatility in equities and piece-disconnection. All-in-all, a good synopsis of what has been taking place and what they define as "The New Normal" is. What they specifically exclude is that this new normal is really fascism when it comes to the banking system and markets.
SWalsh: reading this report, I try to leave my "bias glasses" at the door. I just want to try and front run this pricks!
There was nothing biased in what I wrote. I have been reviewing an HFT screen for about 9 months and have decades of watching markets on a daily basis to refer to. This market is broken. This would normally be something a firm would be shut-down for doing with a high publicity arrest by guys with FBI jackets on and 50+ people walked out the door in handcuffs. In this case, we have a sociopathic Caesar who came to power with guarantees to the bankers and there have been complaints by SEC lawyers who have been told to drop solid cases. This is an extremely corrupt market where the major participant is the sheriff. That's not biased, that's a very objective look at what has been taking place. Laws under the National Security Act permit any and all activity to perpetuate the existence of our government, including allowing firms to keep debt off their balance sheets (GE Capital was stone-cold broke in the tens of billions) so as to remain in business. They have deemed that stock prices must remain inflated. And I really don't disagree. It's that they built oligarchs that I have great issues with. If the Dow does go to 5,000 municipal debt will implode and cities will see crime and riots due to cutbacks as their holdings range from 35-50% in US Stocks. This really is the "New Normal" AKA "Amerika II". Honor and Justice used to have an eye on Wall Street and made examples of some so as to have the majority worry about engaging in criminal activities. Since there are no prosecutions, the game no is "All Theft, All The Time". It's why the public is gone, volume is dying, and all that is left to do is steal/skim off mutual funds that pour IRA money into the markets. All that adds up to what Credit-Suisse wrote of volatility. They surely know all this, but are not about to send it out to investors as they also need to manage portfolios. They cannot highlight the end tails of the graphs and tell them that the outliers are in that New Normal far beyond what a statistical model would say. Nassim Taleb surely thinks a Black Swan event is just waiting to get in the way of this manipulation. And the longer Bernanke remains (he despises him as grossly incompetent for placing a Band-Aid on a cancer victim)the greater the chances that they lose control.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
wayne0708

Post by wayne0708 »

Cobra wrote:long time no touching EMA20, very strong, so bears, don't fight here.
Cobra: it s looking like 1309.87 is about to break here. Are you going to negate your plan about the weak bull run?
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

index overlay
plus inverted dollar
66dollar.png
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

WHY IS IT THAT SPY HAS FILLED THE GAP FROM LAST THURSDAY CLOSE BUT NOT $SPX ??????????????????

WT# IS THIS ?????????????? Manipulation? Or buyers of SPY are just foo's ?? :shock:
louie

Post by louie »

SWalsh: apoligies, I did not mean YOU were bias. I simply meant to imply I AM usually biased. Sorry for the way I worded that.
pezhead9000

Post by pezhead9000 »

All I'm say'in - either this data means something or it's just a POS.

Block traders sell on strength: QQQ, SPY, GLD
Buy on weakness: Bonds, bonds, bonds

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2 ... yflow.html
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Let's do a downleg
Twitter @jackwag0n
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Posting today’s volume pix
EARLY
So u can watch 4 yourself and see when and if it means something
EARLY
30 min chart
66volume.png
louie

Post by louie »

louie wrote:SWalsh: apoligies, I did not mean YOU were bias. I simply meant to imply I AM usually biased. Sorry for the way I worded that.
And I agree with what you said. I hate these pricks and what they are doing!