Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/07/2013 Live Update

TraderGirl

Re: 01/07/2013 Live Update

Post by TraderGirl »

BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Everyone thinks bonds are dead...well they are dead wrong... :D :D They are trying to fool the foolish!!

Gonna see another rally again...just a matter of time...
haha really? show me the money. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Possible we see sideways to up price action in TLT into mid Feb with another move down afterwards into March, then hold on to your hats!!
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:these top nine Q stocks comprise > 50% of the QQQ
this is % performance comparison, last 15 days
17qqq.png
Dr. Al,
May I ask you on the Pro stockcharts how many overlay on the indicators do they have? are they the same as cheap one?
I think Pro has the same “overlay” capacity as regular subscription (17 overlay choices on Pro)
only difference is 10 symbols instead of 6 (for tooooo much money)
plus custom scans, longer data-history downloads, and other toys I don’t use…….
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Speculation at this point but there is possibility euro index formed H&S top pattern and dollar is forming inverse one

I am actually long euro from morning but the structure in dollar looks corrective, well we will see :D
euro index
E-i.png
dollar index
DX-i.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
rc1269

Post by rc1269 »

BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Everyone thinks bonds are dead...well they are dead wrong... :D :D They are trying to fool the foolish!!

I don't think you should track bonds by charting the TLT. it just doesn't perform the same over a long timeframe. here's the 10yr tresury yield over the last 10 years. looks to me like nothing more than a little bear flag in a long term trend of lower yields. we're a long way away from confirming a breakout.
Attachments
10year tsy yields
10year tsy yields
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:these top nine Q stocks comprise > 50% of the QQQ
this is % performance comparison, last 15 days
17qqq.png
Dr. Al,
May I ask you on the Pro stockcharts how many overlay on the indicators do they have? are they the same as cheap one?
I think Pro has the same “overlay” capacity as regular subscription (17 overlay choices on Pro)
only difference is 10 symbols instead of 6 (for tooooo much money)
plus custom scans, longer data-history downloads, and other toys I don’t use…….
Thanks, I requested them to add more to it long time ago before I will upgrade, guess what? they didn't even reply to me. :x
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Ah...grass hopper
Attachments
1.JPG
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Will the second mouse get the cheese? :lol:
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

rc1269 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

I don't think you should track bonds by charting the TLT. it just doesn't perform the same over a long timeframe. here's the 10yr tresury yield over the last 10 years. looks to me like nothing more than a little bear flag in a long term trend of lower yields. we're a long way away from confirming a breakout.
I watch both TLT and TNX...and I use TMF to trade...but in order to trade it, you have to look at the chart of either TLT or TMF...

To me time is more important that price...so when the technicals are setting up the trade at the right TIME on the chart of what I am trading (TMF), then I trade it...I can't trade off of the 10 year treasury yield....
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

XIV 18.96 is where the rip is.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Anyone know what happend to Mellanox? There is a massive divergence in monthly and weekly scale I am looking to buy it soon for swing play if the company is OK
MLNX.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

I watch both TLT and TNX...and I use TMF to trade...but in order to trade it, you have to look at the chart of either TLT or TMF...

To me time is more important that price...so when the technicals are setting up the trade at the right TIME on the chart of what I am trading (TMF), then I trade it...I can't trade off of the 10 year treasury yield....
:shock: what? Price pays! silly girl. (silly lady)

I know what you meant thanks.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

:shock: what? Price pays! silly girl. (silly lady)

I know what you meant thanks.
Everyone is a comedian around here!! :lol: :lol:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Was waiting for the pink cushion on my GDX/NUGT renko to curve up and confirm a trend change to bull.
But she failed again and now testing interim low
If she can hold 44.50 she should bounce (on what should be positive divergence #2)
If not, she’ll test triple-bottom low at 44.16 GDX and then maybe bounce
17nugt.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

sorry, a little late, but still no harm to know the target. testing the morning high now so another key time which I think bulls have chances.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
rc1269

Post by rc1269 »

TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

i hear ya. my point being - if I and the other treasury traders see a buy signal on the 30yr, we're going to buy it, regardless of what TLT says. then TLT will be forced to rip, despite what retail flows into and out of TLT are doing. ultimately TLT is still formulated to track 20+ year treasuries, regardless of its own technical setups. if it doesn't i can just arb it all day long, just like guys do on equity ETFs. just my view. cheers
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

rc1269 wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

i hear ya. my point being - if I and the other treasury traders see a buy signal on the 30yr, we're going to buy it, regardless of what TLT says. then TLT will be forced to rip, despite what retail flows into and out of TLT are doing. ultimately TLT is still formulated to track 20+ year treasuries, regardless of its own technical setups. if it doesn't i can just arb it all day long, just like guys do on equity ETFs. just my view. cheers
I'm not looking to day trade TLT...I'm looking for a longer more profitable swing, so maybe we are looking at it differently...
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

[quote="TraderGirl"][quote="rc1269"][quote="TraderGirl"][quote="rc1269"][quote="BullBear52x"][quote="TraderGirl"]

I'm not looking to day trade TLT...I'm looking for a longer more profitable swing, so maybe we are looking at it differently...[/quot

Time frame is very important among trader talk, since everyone got their own uniqueness in timing.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

349.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:Was waiting for the pink cushion on my GDX/NUGT renko to curve up and confirm a trend change to bull.
But she failed again and now testing interim low
If she can hold 44.50 she should bounce (on what should be positive divergence #2)
If not, she’ll test triple-bottom low at 44.16 GDX and then maybe bounce
The attachment 17nugt.png is no longer available
I said that Friday based on short term indicator, it will be interesting to see it rebound here, but I can not see anything on my tea leave. so far short term GLD bulls hope is to see the MACD bullish cross back before the break, I will reset my buy again then too.
Attachments
1.JPG