Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/02/2016 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

12/02/2016 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

for now it can be seen as a bull flag, the selling is not serious yet.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 12/02/2016 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX opening flat mind the open gap just below 2188-82
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 6.25.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 6.28.35 AM.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Clockworks,
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Buy day today, find excuse to buy.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

My game plan today. I'll pay attention to the kiss area if bulls mean business.
Attachments
1.PNG
Shaishen

Post by Shaishen »

BullBear52x wrote:Clockworks,
Do you strictly follow the clockworks signal to enter a trade or do you look at additional short term indicators?

Using the SPX as a guideline at the beginning of the RTH is distorted imo as the ES is pretty active in premarket.

Thanks

`
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX nears first resistance.. nibbled short not ideal.. maybe early
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 6.51.04 AM.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Shaishen wrote:
Do you strictly follow the clockworks signal to enter a trade or do you look at additional short term indicators?

Using the SPX as a guideline at the beginning of the RTH is distorted imo as the ES is pretty active in premarket.

Thanks

`
if the open is close to the clockworks entry buy/sell, I focus on that to make sure they aligned and act upon it. for /ES over night support and resistance line is key into the morning trade, I focus strongly on VWAP and 89ma as which direction I want to hop on, south/north bound trade. currently we are above on both WVAP and 89ma. buy until it fails below. for the rest of the day just follow clockwork key support/resistance.
fehro

Post by fehro »

DXY daily… mind the Italian Referendum on Sunday.. could cause massive moves in the USdollar fwiw.. restesting previous highs.. support here..
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.00.45 AM.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

as expected on the game plan so far.
Attachments
1.PNG
Shaishen

Post by Shaishen »

BullBear52x wrote:
Shaishen wrote:

Thanks

`
if the open is close to the clockworks entry buy/sell, I focus on that to make sure they aligned and act upon it. for /ES over night support and resistance line is key into the morning trade, I focus strongly on VWAP and 89ma as which direction I want to hop on, south/north bound trade. currently we are above on both WVAP and 89ma. buy until it fails below. for the rest of the day just follow clockwork key support/resistance.

Thanks Boss for detailed explanation, much appreciated :D

-
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Shaishen wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Shaishen wrote:

Thanks

`

Thanks Boss for detailed explanation, much appreciated :D

-
:D
KENA

Post by KENA »

Mkt still heading dn. The BPNDX just turned to bear confirmed. The rest of the mkt may follow. I don't think Dec will be good for the bulls. It looks like the Bear is waking up. Lets see.
chart by stocktiming
chart by stocktiming
--%20opt.jpg (99.2 KiB) Viewed 42208 times
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

not looking good, last stand for da bulls intraday.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Clockworks, now the VWAP, MA, and Clockworks are aligned ;)
Attachments
1.PNG
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

The Italian vote is well known, so it should not suprise the market, but the Brexit vote and US election were also well known :o

Gandalf has a year end missive up at zero hedge this morning. Cliff Notes version is that the VIX is about 3 points too cheep right now but the way the algo's trade it is hard to make the big money on it. His other point was that you better start reading non-traditional news sources as the regular sources are missing the big stuff. A reminder from game theory that the official sources for what everybody knows are the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times.
K447

Post by K447 »

Trades with cats wrote:The Italian vote is well known, so it should not surprise the market, but the Brexit vote and US election were also well known :o

Gandalf has a year end missive up at zero hedge this morning. Cliff Notes version is that the VIX is about 3 points too cheep right now but the way the algo's trade it is hard to make the big money on it.

His other point was that you better start reading non-traditional news sources as the regular sources are missing the big stuff. A reminder from game theory that the official sources for what everybody knows are the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times.
The tricky part is selecting news sources that are not simply another type of misdirection or mostly noise.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Just checking in. When I haven't been slammed with things to do, I have been knocked down by some sort of bug that put me out. I never got really sick but I lost all energy and could barely function. I woke up in the middle of the night the other night and realized I felt better. I have no idea what caused it.

Anyway, I still hold my large short at 2190. Looks better now than over the weekend! I'll be here sporadically while I catch up on things.