Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/26/2011 Intraday Watering

jarbo456

Re: 10/26/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by jarbo456 »

wow. euro/usd off 114 pips in 25 minutes. not bad.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:
KENA wrote:I get so many pop ups I can't keep up .
sign. you guys, i have nothing to say. :(
I was trying to delay inevitable... I've tried my best...
DEAREST KING COBRA
If you were an amazon affiliate
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
you could post a BIG link right here in our faces, and every single person on this board (and lurking) would buy the new Steve Jobs book from you.
PS: I’m not talking about the stock crashing, I’m just thinking about more money in your pocket.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Namo

Post by Namo »

I did like the amazon ad though. I am much more likely to buy something there than the clicksor ads. Do you get paid just for clicks or purchases? I will click all day long if that helps you.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

normally, this should be a 2 legged down.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

static ads on your main site are ok with me. the pop-ups, as long as this remains free is also ok with me (i have a fast system and so realize it may hinder others more than me). however if it goes fee, then def. no pop-up ads, but the static ads on your main site are still ok with me. my usual routine is to read your report, post or not, and then click all 3-4 ads at the top quickly before going to sleep.

:)
soku

Post by soku »

i found this in my email box. just for sharing :D

As of Monday 10/24/11, SPX appeared to find resistance after recovering 61.8% of its loss from its May high to its August low. The 3-weeks, short-term upside correction was entirely within normal and expected ranges for a counter-trend minor Ripple bounce.

The Dow Theory signaled a Primary Tide Bear Market on 8/2/11, when both Averages closed below their closing price lows of the previous 11 months. This Bear Market was confirmed on 10/3/11 by lower closing price lows for both Averages.

A Dow Theory Primary Tide Bear Market is a powerful beast that must not be underestimated. The median Dow Theory Primary Tide Bear Market in history lasts 16 months and takes stock prices down 34%.
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
bpi22

Post by bpi22 »

Neg. Div.
Go DXY!
Attachments
1.png
zhyuan04

Post by zhyuan04 »

Cobra wrote:normally, this should be a 2 legged down.
Cobra, congrat. Your MDD gap fill rule seems to work again.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

zhyuan04 wrote:
Cobra wrote:normally, this should be a 2 legged down.
Cobra, congrat. Your MDD gap fill rule seems to work again.
not totally filled yet.

L_T

Post by L_T »

Ever considered one of those Paypal "Donate Here Now" type of things on your page? That way people could send you a few bucks whenever they felt obliged. That also jives with your large audience theory. SO if you receive just a buck off every tenth person or something like that it may add up. Just trying to help.
Cobra wrote:just one question though: those clicksor ads OK on the main site? because there doesn't require many refresh like here? Please check for me thanks. http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/. I'm totally OK to remove them if you guys don't like as a few ads won't make huge differences.

by the way, even it's fee based, I'd like to keep the fee minimum, so you guys will have to live with those ads. I want large audiences, yes, I do, because if it's merely a few hundreds are willing to pay, it'd be waste my talent in which case I'd get no interest to post anymore, so please understand that. thanks.
SB73

Post by SB73 »

so far consolidation below yesterday's breakdown level...crossing fingers for more downside.
Tutti

Post by Tutti »

jarbo456 wrote:static ads on your main site are ok wit ... k with me. my usual routine is to read your report, post or not, and then click all 3-4 ads at the top quickly before going to sleep.

:)
^^ what he said.
chickencoop

Post by chickencoop »

L_T wrote:Ever considered one of those Paypal "Donate Here Now" type of things on your page? That way people could send you a few bucks whenever they felt obliged. That also jives with your large audience theory. SO if you receive just a buck off every tenth person or something like that it may add up. Just trying to help.
Cobra wrote:just one question though: those clicksor ads OK on the main site? because there doesn't require many refresh like here? Please check for me thanks. http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/. I'm totally OK to remove them if you guys don't like as a few ads won't make huge differences.

by the way, even it's fee based, I'd like to keep the fee minimum, so you guys will have to live with those ads. I want large audiences, yes, I do, because if it's merely a few hundreds are willing to pay, it'd be waste my talent in which case I'd get no interest to post anymore, so please understand that. thanks.
This is a good idea.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

L_T wrote:Ever considered one of those Paypal "Donate Here Now" type of things on your page? That way people could send you a few bucks whenever they felt obliged. That also jives with your large audience theory. SO if you receive just a buck off every tenth person or something like that it may add up. Just trying to help.

or maybe 100 or two bucks from someone who's really happy with your advice because they just made 10k with it that day. ;)
tyalgo

Post by tyalgo »

Cobra,

Is there a way to embed the adsense ads (text form) into each post the users posted, something like "signature". I think it can be done by modifying the php script... someone here should be able to help.. :P
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

I love clicking on the ads and I don't get pop-ups. You guys need to turn on your browser pop-up blocker.
oldpigwang

Post by oldpigwang »

Cobra: do you mean u gave up all the bearish call for the whole week?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Al_Dente wrote:
Cobra wrote:
KENA wrote:I get so many pop ups I can't keep up .
sign. you guys, i have nothing to say. :(
I was trying to delay inevitable... I've tried my best...
DEAREST KING COBRA
If you were an amazon affiliate
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
you could post a BIG link right here in our faces, and every single person on this board (and lurking) would buy the new Steve Jobs book from you.
PS: I’m not talking about the stock crashing, I’m just thinking about more money in your pocket.
it's already on the main site.

oldpigwang

Post by oldpigwang »

Cobra: do you mean u gave up all the bearish call for the whole week?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

oldpigwang wrote:Cobra: do you mean u gave up all the bearish call for the whole week?
I was kidding and emotional. when I got emotional, I'm 100% wrong, so now here we go! :lol: