Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/19/2012 Intraday Watering

Cobra
Site Admin

03/19/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

First of all, if you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
If you're not StockCharts member, click the link once a day should also help me. During the regular trading hour, I frequently update the SPY 5 min chart, I've put the link in my signature, so it doesn't cost you much by clicking it, at least you can have a real time feel about how my evil plan progresses during the day. Thanks.

Small gap down, so chances are the gap will be filled.

I'm neutral on the global ES, it's the 3rd touch on the trend line so normally there'll be some buyers there. The feeling is the overnight high will get revisited. How the high gets revisited will give us some clues whether we'll finally see some pullbacks.
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
noob

Re: 03/19/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by noob »

Thanks Cobra, will click the link once a day :D

any thoughts on DAX? seems to be running into strong resistance.
Cobra wrote:First of all, if you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
If you're not StockCharts member, click the link once a day should also help me. During the regular trading hour, I frequently update the SPY 5 min chart, I've put the link in my signature, so it doesn't cost you much by clicking it, at least you can have a real time feel about how my evil plan progresses during the day. Thanks.

I'm neutral on the global ES, it's the 3rd touch on the trend line so normally there'll be some buyers there. The feeling is the overnight high will get revisited. How the high gets revisited will give us some clues whether we'll finally see some pullbacks.
1.png
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

Cobra wrote:First of all, if you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
If you are using Firefox this add-on will help you refresh any page at an interval of you choice.
http://reloadevery.mozdev.org/
Open Cobra’s 5 minute chart and activate this option to continue seeing an updated version until as long as you wish.
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

noob wrote:Thanks Cobra, will click the link once a day :D

any thoughts on DAX? seems to be running into strong resistance.

The attachment 1.png is no longer available
Thanks. I cannot see realtime DAX now (stockcharts turned that off), so no idea about what's happening. The daily chart looks OK, could see pullback but it's just a pullback.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the open.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

target.
Attachments
1.png

jimme

Post by jimme »

1.png
GM All,

Mr C. What is the weakest group right here? jimme
tomsky

Post by tomsky »

Harapa wrote: If you are using Firefox this add-on will help you refresh any page at an interval of you choice.
http://reloadevery.mozdev.org/
Open Cobra’s 5 minute chart and activate this option to continue seeing an updated version until as long as you wish.
:mrgreen: most convenient plugin for this job. thx for the tip!
The hardest thing to see is what is in front of your eyes.
Trading is the most dangerous human endeavor, short of war.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

jimme wrote:

1.png
GM All,

Mr C. What is the weakest group right here? jimme
I don't know. I set "Day Trade" seems not many there.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

small double bottom I see, so the low could be in.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

indeed double bottom, so here's the target.
Attachments
1.png

su_root

Post by su_root »

Cobra wrote: Thanks. I cannot see realtime DAX now (stockcharts turned that off), so no idea about what's happening. The daily chart looks OK, could see pullback but it's just a pullback.
http://tools.boerse-go.de/index-tool/

Post by bushwaffle »

General consensus today: WTF?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

now bears see some hopes here because there're chances the revisit to the overnight high failed (I said some chances). Let's see if bears can break below the overnight low here.
Attachments
1.png

jimme

Post by jimme »

All EYES on AAPL... no new high and wandering towards a gapfill? Hmmmm. GLTA jimme
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

su_root wrote:
Cobra wrote: Thanks. I cannot see realtime DAX now (stockcharts turned that off), so no idea about what's happening. The daily chart looks OK, could see pullback but it's just a pullback.
http://tools.boerse-go.de/index-tool/
Thanks.

Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

What's getting UNG excited now
Twitter @jackwag0n
waver

Post by waver »

Cobra, one suggestion for your StockCharts public charts:

For those of ppl who are not StockCharts members, they may want to see the intraday 1 minute chart for SPX, INDU, COMPQ etc. If you can put some intraday chants in one page, it may encourage them to use that page as their reference all day along. I remember that is what I did few years ago when I cannot open my trading platform behind my company firewall.

-Waver
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Wondering if this channel resistance will mean anything when we get there, sitting around 1411/1412.
Attachments
spx 3 19.png
spx 5 yr 3 19.png
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

For swing traders, EWP (Spain) is doing well. Relative to Brazil (EWZ), Spain got very weak and it has a bounce. The following chart is EWZ / EWP x 55. High numbers mean Spain is weak.

Twitter @jackwag0n