Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/07/2022 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

09/07/2022 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to cobra@cobrasmarketview.com.
=============================================================================================================================================================================

Kind of 3 push down so gradually we start to see a bottom pattern, a light at the end the tunnel.
Attachments
ES60min.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JFR

Re: 09/07/2022 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES daily. Slipping down beneath support. Trying to break down from the base.

2022-09-07_05-24-58.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
JFR

Post by JFR »

ES 60 minutes. Ups and downs. Now operating between S1 and the Pivot.

2022-09-07_05-32-41.png
cletus

Post by cletus »

Bullish moon cycles have started and last until roughly when the Fed meeting takes place. We also have October coming which is the start of the annual bullish seasonality that lasts until April or so.

The markets collapsed days after The Snake said “this bull has legs”. Cletus said the opposite. Now on “breakdown” Cletus says “break up”. Unfilled futures gaps much higher.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cletus, are you sure you are on the right board. Cobra's comments are for one day only. One of the board's rules is no personal attacks.
This is not investment or trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Trades w 2 Cats

Post by Trades w 2 Cats »

MCL 10-22 (1600 Tick) 2022_09_07 (9_12_22 AM).png
No idea why oil dropped so hard yesterday
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

10:00 Fed's Mester Speech
11:55 Fed's Brainard Speech
2:00 PM Fed's Barr Speech
2:00 PM Fed's Beige Book
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Trades w 2 Cats wrote:
MCL 10-22 (1600 Tick) 2022_09_07 (9_12_22 AM).png
No idea why oil dropped so hard yesterday
maybe this boss?
European energy trading risks collapse over $1.5T in margin calls
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3880564-e ... _breakfast
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Trades w 2 Cats

Post by Trades w 2 Cats »

NG 10-22 (500 Tick) 2022_09_07 (9_27_34 AM).png
Pasta Boss, I think I can really see what you pointed out in the Natural Gas contract.

Personally I am easing into some positions in gassy US Royalty trusts and this sort of action is driving me nuts. A major hurricane in the gulf will spike it and of course the dead line is when ever that liquification facility re opens and a big chunk of production starts sailing to Europe sometime this fall.
JFR

Post by JFR »

te_fern wrote:Cletus, are you sure you are on the right board. Cobra's comments are for one day only. One of the board's rules is no personal attacks.
Cobra is very, very tolerant and patient with Cletus and his constant, insecure snipes at Cobra. In my opinion, Cletus is trying to damage the website.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Nothing to say, so far it's just a range day. Better than down day of course.
Attachments
0.png

Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Mr. B with not much new to report.

NYMO cycle is DOWN but has posted a low in the Oversold Zone.
So, the cycle low may be in but NYMO has to get positive to confirm an up cycle.

Trade in the oversold zone offers an edge for a trip to the middle keltner band at some point.
We have made lower lows since with a slight positive NYMO divergence, not really confidence building but it's a positive.
At the moment price appears to be consolidating before its next move.

One thing I forgot to mention last week.
While NYMO in the oversold zone offers edge to the middle keltner, crashy action can also occur in these circumstances.
So, an open mind to another downdraft before a rise is appropriate. I don't know what will happen.
There are two open gaps below and the lower keltner that could become magnetic if something bad happens.

I remain flat having vacationed through this downtrend.
I may sell a short time frame setup if things get plungy. Otherwise, I think I am waiting for a swing (long?) to setup.
NYMO 090722.jpg
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Inside day not much of a movement, but.....finally the $CPC is < 1, new development. worth keep an eye on, if stay under 1 until closed and above 61.8% or higher it will be another bullish reversal worth noting.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

cletus wrote:Bullish moon cycles have started and last until roughly when the Fed meeting takes place. We also have October coming which is the start of the annual bullish seasonality that lasts until April or so.

The markets collapsed days after The Snake said “this bull has legs”. Cletus said the opposite. Now on “breakdown” Cletus says “break up”. Unfilled futures gaps much higher.
"This bull shall have legs" was fulfilled, the chart below was posted on Aug 25. You don't understand what I said, all you care was to find any excuses to attack me which I really don't understand, can attack people make you look brilliant? Any adult should know, no admin can tolerate your attack for years, you're lucky met one, the chances are one in million if not billion, yet you still kept attacking, I have been wondering for years where your conscience is? You really have taught me how ugly and twisted a human, no, a beast, can be, for which I thank you for the lesson.
0.png

ccash04

Post by ccash04 »

So far range day but it's testing that upper range, seems like this will break to the upside, measured move up to 3990ish is what i am showing. more failure at 3940 would be disappointing, still in negative gamma so moves would be fast either way.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

entering sell the rip zone on swing setup, under 5 DMA. critical intersection between day trade and swing trade. intraday bulls earned one buy dip coupon.
Attachments
1.PNG
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Sell triggered on swing, new HH from here will fail this sell setup. bulls need to push HH from here or intraday dip buy still can have another chance to push it higher. bulls got a reason to fight back today. if intraday buy fails and no HH from here, bulls will get push back to square one once again. there you go my multi-time frame moves.
Attachments
1.PNG
koolblue

Post by koolblue »

Cletus is why i dont post here anymore. 8-)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

COBRA :D :D :D :D :D