Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/04/2024 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

05/04/2024 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 2 weeks in a row, the next week has 54% chances to close up, 75% chances to make a higher high.

So more up.

3.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
koolblue

Re: 05/04/2024 Weekend Update

Post by koolblue »

4 hour history.png
8-)
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Nothing much to add besides what I have said on Friday. Earning season, election year, stock buy back window. let see how the coming week unfold.
Look at the Mega Caps momentum, there is a sign of improvement.
1.PNG
NVDA is hitting resistance, if next week it breaks out above 61.8% it will be a full recovery on this pullback.
2.PNG
Short term momentum is very positive, Trade well, Peace!
3.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
tsf

Post by tsf »

Thank you, Cobra, koolblue and BB52x.
Over at the bears' lair, more bears seemed discouraged, with some indices closing above MA(50) and erasing the April dip.
Trades w 2 Cats

Post by Trades w 2 Cats »

Do not understand how anyone can choose a side. The only side is making money. The market is an auction and a liquidity system. Fed and Congress increased money by 40%. They have pulled about 5% back. Now they just said, Oh we went too far, we will slow down. Buh of that money ended up in the market. I understand Bears saying you can not print your way to prosperity, but where is the sign that the dollar is done? Are not Mag 7 mega cap stocks moving like a penny stock not a sign that surplus liquidity is still sloshing around?

Best to simply play the market day in and day out.

Elliott wave updates are all looking for for more up. Three groups, first group says the top is in and the fall will continue once earnings is behind us. Second group is saying very good chance of a slightly higher all time high then we go down. Third group is saying this is an election year. Up and up to a significantly higher high (6,000 area) then down.

The build a PC guys on social media are saying Nvidia is releasing their next gen stuff six months early because the PC stuff uses some of the tech for the AI chips and they need to get the production lines switched over. You know they are stuffing the pipeline, but next gen gives them a comeback when they get asked about AMD etc. AI chips. So I expect a great show from Nvidia. Question will be if they can boost the entire market again.