Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/25/2013 Live Update

Nrsimha

Re: 02/25/2013 Live Update

Post by Nrsimha »

TraderGirl wrote:DDD...I'm very sad I didn't trade it...but I am gonna keep tooting my f'ing horn today because I was provoked...

Check this chart out of a stock I posted..said it was in "bubble territory" back in January...was I f'ing right on that one.....

Now, THAT's what I call a BUBBLE!!! :lol:
Nrsimha

Re:

Post by Nrsimha »

MrMiyagi wrote:pBar target met. What now?

I can't believe we reached that one ALREADY!!!
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Sell off last hour?

Who would want to hold into the teeth of the Italy Election results (who's poll results look great for Italy, and bad for the market).

yeah. What possible good news is there that would spark a rally here? I can't imagine it.
for stock market imagine the un-imaginable :lol:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Nrsimha wrote:I can't believe we reached that one ALREADY!!!
When I looked at it around 9:30am PST, I was thinking "nahhhhh"....
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

TraderGirl wrote: ...I was provoked...
Go get ‘em TraderMama :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
btw we have a new watering hole
meet us at the "Le Happy" after hours
beer is toooo tame today…….how about shooters?
le happy.png
le happy.png (369.86 KiB) Viewed 3639 times
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Al_Dente wrote:
le happy.png
SHOTS!!!!
i can buy the first round.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Al_Dente wrote:
le happy.png
:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds good!! I'll be there!! :D :D
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Who would want to hold into the teeth of the Italy Election results (who's poll results look great for Italy, and bad for the market).
yeah. What possible good news is there that would spark a rally here? I can't imagine it.
no news needed, just wussie bears covering SQUEEZE could do it .......sssshhhhhh... don't spook 'em
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Al_Dente wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
no news needed, just wussie bears covering SQUEEZE could do it .......sssshhhhhh... don't spook 'em
Naw, they smell blood now. These are Bears with sharks with laser beams.
L_T

Post by L_T »

TraderGirl wrote:DDD...I'm very sad I didn't trade it...but I am gonna keep tooting my f'ing horn today because I was provoked...

Check this chart out of a stock I posted..said it was in "bubble territory" back in January...was I f'ing right on that one.....
Actually that was a 3 for 2 stock split that your chart isn't accounting for.......
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Last week, I has also pointed out that Apple had fallen through bear flag....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.40.35 AM.png
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
Naw, they smell blood now. These are Bears with sharks with laser beams.

LOL
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Mr. T wrote: LOL
Mr. T: are we ever going up again?
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

I also pointed out a potential H&S on APPL, before it fell through support (when many were calling for a bounce)...got made fun of for that one from another member on another site....until it fell through support Booyah!!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.44.31 AM.png
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

L_T wrote:

Actually that was a 3 for 2 stock split that your chart isn't accounting for.......
Thanks LT...keep me in my place... :D :D Still down another 7% today.... :D :D
taggard

Post by taggard »

L_T wrote:This is what I'm thinking in response to the action the last 45 minutes. If every price bar tells a story then every bar between 1:30 and 2:05 said get and stay short.

I copied this from someone here a while ago:

take the trend/
take any way into trend
fast trend/fast in--slow trend slow in
keep the trend till the end
that would be me-thank you for remembering would just like to add
the full "song" (this song was modeled after the classical chinese martial arts songs--or short instruction sets)

smile and listen
one feature at a time
take the trend
take any way into trend
fast trend fast in
slo trend slo in
keep the trend til it ends

smile and listen means to approach the market with a very slightly positive bias--eg the market is not a foe. in fact all she wants is attention and she will often give me what i am asking for. Smiling is from qi gung and nei kun and is mental framework to start with. Listen means to observe--in the following sense

He looked up at me again smiled and told me without words that my heart was good but that I was too busy thinking about too many things one after another. He said that when we talk to ourselves without listening carefully we usually are not aware of preoccupations or obsessions that separate us from someone or something. Listening he said is different than thinking because it is more reflective more observant.

one feature at a time was taken from an appalling rock climbing accident where the guy broke both legs and has to craw for 3 days on his hands and knees before riding out for several days (during which time he fell off the horse) and then being choppered out. his point was the situation was so bad--that he could not think about outcomes--only the next rock bush or what have you. what i am looking for in myself is this sort of attitude--forget the outcome--it's too overwhelming to predict (eg the odds against predictions are stacked against you--just deal with the action). further his narrow focus on one thing (so in addition to it being close up visually) forced his awareness to narrow and allowed movement in a very very painful and scary situation.

as far as what to do--i exited a long after the spike this morning--then went long puts at hits of the 15 min 20 ema--was trading qqq and bailed them on spikes down. Trend wise the ideal trade was the first breakdown. if trading spx the idea being we would "try the daily 20 ema" which was actually what i was trading off of (the one feature). as for the future if we see spx hold around the 10 ema weekly (can go under but closes there more or less) then it gets more intersesting.

one other comment--on the trading girl thrash this morning--it's better to ask someone to "resolve" their conflicts than to just note them. in resolution of the opposites/or perceived opposites we might actually get something useful.

thanks for remembering the song and good luck to all
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Whenever I argue with my best daily signals, I live to regret it.

“Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.”
[Rick to Ilsa in “Casablanca”]
pool bear.png
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Al_Dente wrote:
Hahahahaha...... 'Ol "T" doesn't mind were we go, as long as we go in style!!!

Yes, we're going up again..... and to new highs. Just not now :lol:
-T

L_T

Post by L_T »

TraderGirl wrote:
L_T wrote:

Thanks LT...keep me in my place... :D :D Still down another 7% today.... :D :D
Actually I like the idea of you angrily banging away at the keyboard and mumbling to yourself about being provoked......throwing in random booyahs where appropriate......
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Mr. T wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
Hahahahaha...... 'Ol "T" doesn't mind were we go, as long as we go in style!!!

Yes, we're going up again..... and to new highs. Just not now :lol:
Did you see the last couple days??? They tried to steal my gold chains!!!!
-T