Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

Search found 58091 matches

by Cobra
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:17 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/23/2024 Live Update
Replies: 6
Views: 600

Re: 02/23/2024 Live Update

Double top (red arrows) may have chances (normally I wouldn't think so). Need break the blue line below to confirm.
by Cobra
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:29 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/23/2024 Live Update
Replies: 6
Views: 600

Re: 02/23/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:01 am
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/23/2024 Live Update
Replies: 6
Views: 600

Re: 02/23/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 am
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/23/2024 Live Update
Replies: 6
Views: 600

02/23/2024 Live Update

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE . You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts...
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:29 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Market Recap
Replies: 1
Views: 188

Re: 02/22/2024 Market Recap

2.png It's an uptrend day. DISCLAIMER: The trading log above is meant for myself only which main purpose is to help improving my market sense. My blah blah about how the market would go in the next dozens of minutes everyday in this forum, is a way to force me to focus on the market, because by spe...
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:27 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Market Recap
Replies: 1
Views: 188

02/22/2024 Market Recap

I'll say, 30% chances today's bar is an exhaustion bar, 70% chances it's a good looking bull bar therefore more up.

spy.png
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:53 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

Well, guess that's it for today. Here's what Friday tomorrow looks like: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/chartbook/533449397 Thank you guys, I'll see you in another thread soon. Before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/chartboo...
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:52 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:30 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:22 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

The pullback will be bought if not already.
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:47 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:25 am
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

Consolidation, breakout on the upside is more likely.
by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:06 am
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

Re: 02/22/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:57 am
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/22/2024 Live Update
Replies: 18
Views: 1053

02/22/2024 Live Update

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE . You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts...
by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:21 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Market Recap
Replies: 1
Views: 207

Re: 02/21/2024 Market Recap

3.png Crazy close. Everyone bet good ER from NVDA. DISCLAIMER: The trading log above is meant for myself only which main purpose is to help improving my market sense. My blah blah about how the market would go in the next dozens of minutes everyday in this forum, is a way to force me to focus on th...
by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:20 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Market Recap
Replies: 1
Views: 207

02/21/2024 Market Recap

Good looking hammer rebounded from EMA20 so probably more up. Also bears still couldn't make 3 consecutive down days so nothing changed therefore bias still is up.
by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:54 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Live Update
Replies: 12
Views: 968

Re: 02/21/2024 Live Update

Well, guess that's it for today. Here's what Thursday tomorrow looks like: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/chartbook/533449387 Thank you guys, I'll see you in another thread soon. Before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/chartb...
by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:53 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Live Update
Replies: 12
Views: 968

Re: 02/21/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:38 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Live Update
Replies: 12
Views: 968

Re: 02/21/2024 Live Update

by Cobra
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:15 pm
Forum: Traders Lounge
Topic: 02/21/2024 Live Update
Replies: 12
Views: 968

Re: 02/21/2024 Live Update

Two consecutive strong bull bars so the low might be in for today.