Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/02/2022 Weekend Update

koolblue1413

Re: 07/02/2022 Weekend Update

Post by koolblue1413 »

Well, I don't know anything about an advisory service... I just posted starting around 2007 or 8. Quit there and here about 2015 to concentrate on work . Then started two,three months ago for old times sake.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

[Add on]
For context I added XLP (stuff you must buy) and XLY (crap you can defer) to the mix (not shown),
and they are down -3.90% and -31.25% respectively
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
JFR

Post by JFR »

Al_Dente wrote:Income seekers claim they love dividend stocks; lets put them to the test.
Here is a performance chart YTD of some of the "dividend payers" ETFs

Turns out they are all outperforming SPY this year .... with SPHD and SPYD being the best performers.
While SPY is down -19.14% YTD (as of Friday's close), the best dividend performers, SPHD and SPYD, are +0.3% and -1.25% respectively
Screenshot 2022-07-04 130849.jpg
SPHD = S&P-500 high dividend low volatility ETF, average daily volume (over 60 days) is 2 million shares per day

SPYD = S&P-500 high dividend ETF, average daily volume (over 60 days) is 3.8 million shares per day.

Other dividend payers all have less than 1 million shares per day volume.

ps: THANKS JFR
You are welcome, Pasta Boss.
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
JFR

Post by JFR »

koolblue1413 wrote:Well, I don't know anything about an advisory service... I just posted starting around 2007 or 8. Quit there and here about 2015 to concentrate on work . Then started two,three months ago for old times sake.
https://www.mypivots.com/page/details/k ... 0Agreement

This is why I thought you might be the owner of that site. Otherwise, the owner of the site is unrevealed. It is always just mypivots.com.

It looks like that site had a fair amount of traffic at one point, and notices to paid subscribers or potential subscribers.

Thanks for your information.

Edit: BTW, I've looked at some of your postings on that site, and I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

It is all good. It is all information.

Screenshot_20220704_151154.jpg
koolblue

Post by koolblue »

JFR wrote:
koolblue1413 wrote:Well, I don't know anything about an advisory service... I just posted starting around 2007 or 8. Quit there and here about 2015 to concentrate on work . Then started two,three months ago for old times sake.

This is why I thought you might be the owner of that site. Otherwise, the owner of the site is unrevealed. It is always just mypivots.com.

It looks like that site had a fair amount of traffic at one point, and notices to paid subscribers or potential subscribers.

Edit: BTW, I've looked at some of your postings on that site, and I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

It is all good. It is all information. Now i understand . what happened was some friends who thought my work was pretty good and i formed a private room to share trading stuff. The user agreement and some other form was for legal protection cause in all fairness i think originally they did have ideas of making money somehow. I never cared about money, i just had a love of the market. Nothing ever came of any financial plan, or any kind of advise service, newsletter, etc. We just had a cool room where we would get on skype and talk and trade. Lots of fun!

Screenshot_20220704_151154.jpg
JFR

Post by JFR »

koolblue wrote:
JFR wrote:

It is all good. It is all information.
koolblue wrote:Now i understand . what happened was some friends who thought my work was pretty good and i formed a private room to share trading stuff. The user agreement and some other form was for legal protection cause in all fairness i think originally they did have ideas of making money somehow. I never cared about money, i just had a love of the market. Nothing ever came of any financial plan, or any kind of advise service, newsletter, etc. We just had a cool room where we would get on skype and talk and trade. Lots of fun!
From the looks of it, you guys had a good run there.