Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/29/2011 Intraday Watering

StrikePrice

Re: 04/29/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by StrikePrice »

angrybear wrote:http://chart.ly/uploads/l7l3j7g.png Check out NVDA great set up for a swing long!!!
I've traded NVDA. It cycles Tuesday to Friday usually, so today it's a sell. Might be a buy tuesday or early wednesday next week. certainly worked this week.
KENA

Post by KENA »

No trades today..I have been hoping for a pull back so I could get out of my SPY short that I bought last Wed.I got trapped.
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

Bond Price and VIX keep going up ... any hints?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

first of all as I've been saying for many many times, don't trade against the trend. let the market go first. well, that's the trading.

for market analysis, that's a paper trading, I'm always trying to be one step ahead.

so be careful about the differences here.

OK, that said. my reading on VIX is it might be bottomed here. The 2nd time back test the previous extreme there're very good chances that VIX would rebound here.
Attachments
2.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

not much to say, the failed breakout looks like a stop run which feels not good. but now it's a very difficult time to have a bearish bias, so let's wait and see. I still believe VIX and Dollar are bottomed (or close) for at least short-term.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

by the way, has anyone noticed that for 2 days in a row, huge block sell on DIA?
Attachments
2.png

ballatines

Post by ballatines »

Cobra wrote:by the way, has anyone noticed that for 2 days in a row, huge block sell on DIA?
Cobra, where can we get this info ?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

and by the way, has anyone noticed the INDU behavior on %B? INDU is a very special index unlike the other index that far above %B may mean nothing. if you have time, you could check the history since 2007 top.
Attachments
3.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ballatines wrote:
Cobra wrote:by the way, has anyone noticed that for 2 days in a row, huge block sell on DIA?
on the right side of my blog, there's a link called "money flows".

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Yellow line intraday will confirm the turn. no turn unless that taken out.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

My longer term money flow indicators suggest there has been distribution going on since the February top with indices making new highs but a negative divergence in money flow.

As you know, on the day they yell fire in the movie theater, the smart money will already be in the parking lot smoking cigars...
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

Cobra wrote:
ballatines wrote:
on the right side of my blog, there's a link called "money flows".
Tks Cobra ~ I love this great site and your inspirational analysis ! always appreciate it :P
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Fib fan version
Attachments
spy.JPG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ballatines wrote:Tks Cobra ~ I love this great site and your inspirational analysis ! always appreciate it :P
Thanks. After 3 years, I finally know what I should write what I should not. At the very early stage of my writing, I think it's very confusing although you guys mostly didn't say anything. Now I'll try my best to be direct and transparent (just look at my avatar, who am I? What did I say recently. Yeah, transparent). The report should be much better than before now. Hope you guys like what I write now then before.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

here comes the support area. let's see.
Attachments
1.png

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:
ballatines wrote:Tks Cobra ~ I love this great site and your inspirational analysis ! always appreciate it :P
Thanks. After 3 years, I finally know what I should write what I should not. At the very early stage of my writing, I think it's very confusing although you guys mostly didn't say anything. Now I'll try my best to be direct and transparent (just look at my avatar, who am I? What did I say recently. Yeah, transparent). The report should be much better than before now. Hope you guys like what I write now then before.
You rock Cobra!
AK84

Post by AK84 »

Cobra wrote:and by the way, has anyone noticed the INDU behavior on %B? INDU is a very special index unlike the other index that far above %B may mean nothing. if you have time, you could check the history since 2007 top.

Cobra,

if u know that a pullback is coming , why not ignore ur model and go short or stay in cash ? this is where i get confused sometimes. i undetrstand the failed trade system but dont u want to be ahead of that ?

BTW. LONG LIVE THE COBRAAAA COZ WITHOUT HIM TRADING ISNT ANY FUN !
Artyomzzz

Post by Artyomzzz »

Cobra wrote:
"We" didn't say anything because we were testing the waters - are you for real or not. Now that the waters were tested, we're coming out of the closet! :ugeek:
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

Cobra wrote:
i hooked into this site few weeks ago and become my daily read ~ i am from Asia and your analysis and trading insight ( as well as others ) did let me learn a lot ... and also help my trading in asia markest ~ anyway, ur view point and discovery is very good ~ I hope one day i could contribute after i become such strong as you guys!
Artyomzzz

Post by Artyomzzz »

ballatines wrote:
Cobra wrote:
i hooked into this site few weeks ago and become my daily read ~ i am from Asia and your analysis and trading insight ( as well as others ) did let me learn a lot ... and also help my trading in asia markest ~ anyway, ur view point and discovery is very good ~ I hope one day i could contribute after i become such strong as you guys!
Ok, since we talk about Cobra now :D one thing amazes me is how you know and keep up with all those stats that you publish at the end of the day in your End-of-Day comments? For instance, VIX & SPX close in green, SPX bars 8 times green in a row, etc, etc, and what it all means :shock: