Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/16/2011 Intraday Watering

uempel

Re: 02/16/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by uempel »

uempel wrote:
Cobra wrote:Ok, here's a detailed explain, in 1 min chart, it's 3 push up, so the last one could be the back test of the previous high therefore a potential reversal trade, and later, it breakdown below the double top neckline, so I'll assume some bears may take the trade. Normally an experienced trader doesn't need to look at 1 min chart, simply from 5 min chart he can see what's happening. And normally, I don't bother to say things like that but since this is still the beginning of our watering thread, I'll try to water a lot. :mrgreen:

Cobra, I'm just testing.
Cobra, I'm just testing II
uempel

Post by uempel »

uempel wrote:
uempel wrote:
Cobra wrote:Ok, here's a detailed explain, in 1 min chart, it's 3 push up, so the last one could be the back test of the previous high therefore a potential reversal trade, and later, it breakdown below the double top neckline, so I'll assume some bears may take the trade. Normally an experienced trader doesn't need to look at 1 min chart, simply from 5 min chart he can see what's happening. And normally, I don't bother to say things like that but since this is still the beginning of our watering thread, I'll try to water a lot. :mrgreen:

Cobra, I'm just testing.
Cobra, I'm just testing II
Cobra, I'm just testing III
99er

Post by 99er »