Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

TSLA could be an exhaustion bar today

Cobra
Site Admin

TSLA could be an exhaustion bar today

Post by Cobra »

After being up for awhile the up bars get wider and wider usually is a sign of exhaustion so a pullback could be due. "This bull shall have legs" means the pullback probably will be bought. So exhaustion bar doesn't conflict with "this bull shall have legs".
Attachments
tsla.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
mayflower999

Re: TSLA could be an exhaustion bar today

Post by mayflower999 »

Cobra wrote:After being up for awhile the up bars get wider and wider usually is a sign of exhaustion so a pullback could be due. "This bull shall have legs" means the pullback probably will be bought. So exhaustion bar doesn't conflict with "this bull shall have legs".
So when you say "this bull shall have legs", do you in general imply that there probably will be a pullback, but the pullback probably will be bought, so there will be a leg up? Because there is a pullback, so when the pullback is bought, it's another up which is another leg.

Or it doesn't necessary mean there may be a pullback, and it can be just a simply another straight up? Thanks!
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: TSLA could be an exhaustion bar today

Post by Cobra »

mayflower999 wrote:
Cobra wrote:After being up for awhile the up bars get wider and wider usually is a sign of exhaustion so a pullback could be due. "This bull shall have legs" means the pullback probably will be bought. So exhaustion bar doesn't conflict with "this bull shall have legs".
So when you say "this bull shall have legs", do you in general imply that there probably will be a pullback, but the pullback probably will be bought, so there will be a leg up? Because there is a pullback, so when the pullback is bought, it's another up which is another leg.

Or it doesn't necessary mean there may be a pullback, and it can be just a simply another straight up? Thanks!
It doesn't necessarily mean a pullback, can go straight up but still the very first meaningful pullback likely would be bought. The longer the up straight the better chances the pullback would be bought.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.