Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/19/2011 Intraday Watering

Al_Dente

Re: 09/19/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Al_Dente »

Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
shumushu

Post by shumushu »

Look at the strength of the dollar and weakness in oil. This is a strong indication that we crash and burn. I am bear biased this morning.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

KENA wrote:I tried to leave a message on Cobra this weekend but I could not register.I tried about 4-5 times but the site would not accept it.Any one know how to make it work.Thanks
That's enough, thanks so much. I think the website is not programmed well, since most people have registering problem, so it might have no future. My intention was to use it as the 3rd party website for testimonials which is much fair than I just post my own filtered testimonial. Since it has lots of problems, so guess I'll have to keep a copy of all your testimonials on my new web site. :roll:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

bulls are nowhere to be seen. -_-
99er

Post by 99er »

Gee honey...
SPX http://99ercharts.blogspot.com/2011/09/spx_9692.html

They allow cliff diving at this beach?
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

i am a buyer of /es at 1184 support, stop will be 1181.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:
KENA wrote:I tried to leave a message on Cobra this weekend but I could not register.I tried about 4-5 times but the site would not accept it.Any one know how to make it work.Thanks
That's enough, thanks so much. I think the website is not programmed well, since most people have registering problem, so it might have no future. My intention was to use it as the 3rd party website for testimonials which is much fair than I just post my own filtered testimonial. Since it has lots of problems, so guess I'll have to keep a copy of all your testimonials on my new web site. :roll:

Here's my testimonial to copy/paste later
"There is quite simply no better site than Cobra's, anywhere . Enough said."

BTW: declining issues already 2500 which is monster bear territory
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
shumushu

Post by shumushu »

Sir Cobra, if you need a testimonials or website design help. Let me know.
MajorEasy

Post by MajorEasy »

BullTart wrote:As painful as it was, I spent all of last week adding TVIX (long VIX) positions through the rise of the market.

This was done in the anticipation of the 10/80 weekly SMA crossover.

We now have a confirmed cross over on the ES.

I am fully deployed long TVIX as of last Friday.

Now that we have the cross over, I will get the popcorn and watch what Mr. Market will show us, as it has every of 10/80 weekly SMA crossovers in the past 15 years.

thx for sharing

the market's goal is to distribute the wealth of many to as few hands as possible
jaaawf

Post by jaaawf »

Cobra wrote:
True Story. After filling out my testimonial yesterday, I asked my wife if we could name our next child COBRA. She looked at me like I was crazy...I told her that Cobra is helping pay the Doctor Bills...she said "maybe just a middle name then"
KENA

Post by KENA »

Lots of res. in the 1185/1190 area.If bears can break this we may have much more dn this week Lets see.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

this feels like it's gonna be a risk off monday, fly high the rest of the week. i am long 1184. we shall see. if 1182 /es breaks we have problems and my prediction is null and void.
uempel

Post by uempel »

A bounce at 1187?
SPX3.png
soku

Post by soku »

support 1179.75 es. if cannot hold, it will be party time again
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the open is no good for bulls, so my guess is target red moving average line at least.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

jaaawf wrote:
Cobra wrote:
True Story. After filling out my testimonial yesterday, I asked my wife if we could name our next child COBRA. She looked at me like I was crazy...I told her that Cobra is helping pay the Doctor Bills...she said "maybe just a middle name then"
OMG i LOVE that
u r top candidate for best testimonial so far
soku

Post by soku »

jaaawf wrote:
Cobra wrote:
like it. true or not doesn't matter. :mrgreen:
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
ultramarine

Post by ultramarine »

BullTart wrote:As painful as it was, I spent all of last week adding TVIX (long VIX) positions through the rise of the market.

This was done in the anticipation of the 10/80 weekly SMA crossover.

We now have a confirmed cross over on the ES.

I am fully deployed long TVIX as of last Friday.

Now that we have the cross over, I will get the popcorn and watch what Mr. Market will show us, as it has every of 10/80 weekly SMA crossovers in the past 15 years.

Interesting work there, Bulltart. It's hard not to be impressed by the batting average of this crossover in the past few years although he seems like an inexperienced rookie with only 4 at-bats. ;)

Will keep an eye out for further developments on this front.

Short term things are looking good -- 60 min flashing sell signal due to MACD cross.
jaaawf

Post by jaaawf »

soku wrote:
jaaawf wrote:
Cobra wrote:
like it. true or not doesn't matter. :mrgreen:

Yeah...that's the thing though...it is true. Not sure the name will make it but that conversation actually happened.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

See fri warning in internals
oversold already, but she can stay os for a loooong time if she wants to

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =243584215