Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/02/2024 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

03/02/2024 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 2 weeks in a row, the next week has 54% chances to close up, 75% chances to make a higher high.

So more up!

2.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Re: 03/02/2024 Weekend Update

Post by BullBear52x »

From "It is what it is department" new ATH, nothing to see for bears short term. bigger picture, dips will be bought. As of the market mood, more and more people are talking owning tech (AI) and Crypto, buy new car and new watch from it, that type of mood you know?. as long as there is speculations, market tenses to move higher.
Money flow is getting weaker, there is a sense of caution here on the TA side of things, overbought on negative divergence and weaker internals, as always, "only price pays"
4.PNG
Daily trend following is bullish, dips will be bought.
1.PNG
Swing setup: dips will be bought, on this setup as you can see, so far there is no trend when the buy/sell setup keep on failing, it tells me this is a none trending market, volatility is too high in price action from day to day, but it is still a good map to plan for the day trade.
2.PNG
Intraday: Friday closed is so so, not as strong closed per price action on last hours of the day. bullish bias overall, let the Fibo take the lead. from the moon and star people, there is a turn date on 3/8. so, don't expect anything crazy until Friday? trade well, Peace!
3.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Re: 03/02/2024 Weekend Update

Post by BullBear52x »

The tow power house. I don't trade them I follow them for info only. AAPL will take us to zero and NVDA will take us to the infinity and beyond on.... :lol:
Attachments
2.PNG
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.