Post by brownstein00 »

check out the weekly candle on the tvix
thanos

Re: 02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by thanos »

SWalsh wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Just trying to figure out if your being snide.
A friend of mine is an astrophysicist and he worked on the Hubble's construction as well as putting "glasses" on it. With the glasses it could look back to earth and amazingly, it located every troll even when they were under a bridge AND especially when it got Internet access! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Must bother you to have no privacy.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

TraderGirl wrote:
KeiZai wrote:DAX chart from one guy from London, he is really good and mostly right, although EW is not mine trading tool will watch it
Nice chart. There are many cyclists who believe March 16-23rd could be the high of the year. If we are to get a "C" wave down, it could happen in an abc format, down into April/May for "a", up into June for "b", then from June 26-July 3 could result in the "c" of "C", biggest wave....??? we will see....
I would like to see that big C wave as soon as possible, can start even immediately im ready :lol: btw like ur comments ;) Im big fan of universe and things around it
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ok, the rebound is a little bit stronger than I thought, but let's say if the rebound manage to make a new intraday high (which I do hope), then this already is 2 legged up, so bears are still not bad as the rebound till now still looks weak.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

This is extremely scary for longs. We are on a verge of a drop more than December decline. I'm watching 1330 as the first sign and 1321 as final confirmation. GLTA
thanos

Post by thanos »

TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Just trying to figure out if your being snide. I read your post later yesterday, and you were basically laughing at these "turn dates" and didn't really understand what they were, jokingly. It's no joke, and they work. You said you weren't a millionaire trader either, well I am. I have seven figures to manage of my own money and I want to know what the market is about to do before I make a big move. Don't know how people trade without understanding cycles and astros....
Seven figures...wow...bet you didn't make that trading the markets by looking at the sun and the moon. But seriously TraderGirl in laymans terms and for the benefit of all of us can you explain what is the relationship between astrology and the stock market? No really i'm serious, give me an argument to believe that there is a rational explanation for this relationship. As much as SWalsh is a douche bag at least he is posting about HFT which i understand and has a direct relationship to the stock market (although I can do without his preaching and excuses as to why he is unsuccessful at trading):) But to suggest that the movement of planets has any affect on the stock market I believe to be...well..hmmm...i bit too much like an episode of Star Trek!
I await your reply.
fehro

Post by fehro »

soku wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Did you heard that rumor of assassination Kim Jong-un?...I dont think its true but IF what will it cause with markets? most likely down or up?
where do u see it? link?
if it happens, we will see something like 1987. korea has IT for real. entire east asia is going to worry about korea's revenge.
if they really shoot IT, ... i don't want to do this if.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... 9920120210
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:ok, the rebound is a little bit stronger than I thought, but let's say if the rebound manage to make a new intraday high (which I do hope), then this already is 2 legged up, so bears are still not bad as the rebound till now still looks weak.
No new LOD today, or lower than today's morning low, there will be NO trend change on my read. so bears need to show it today new LOD and bounce after that I don't mine just want to see new LOD today. (edited)
Last edited by BullBear52x on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
waverider

Post by waverider »

I think TVIX is done for the day, sold it yesterday regrettably...
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
SB73

Post by SB73 »

BullTart wrote:TVIX stage two afterburner engaged! :shock:
Bulltart I am feeling the love...I had to adjust my stop as it was 20% away. Please tell me Dr Al that you have felt some TVIX lovin today
soku

Post by soku »

fehro wrote:
soku wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Did you heard that rumor of assassination Kim Jong-un?...I dont think its true but IF what will it cause with markets? most likely down or up?
where do u see it? link?
if it happens, we will see something like 1987. korea has IT for real. entire east asia is going to worry about korea's revenge.
assassinated in beijing? forget it. in korea, maybe. it is impossible to kill anybody in beijing. people keep on underestimate the power of the chinese gov.
i am expecting to see the guy made up the rumor to spend rest of his/her life in prison.
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
99er

Post by 99er »

Update

ES http://www.99ercharts.com/

MACD suggesting more downside from here.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

fehro wrote:
soku wrote:
where do u see it? link?
I dont know but TVIX behavior is a little bit suspicious, is going only up whole day
Last edited by KeiZai on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
Just trying to figure out if your being snide. I read your post later yesterday, and you were basically laughing at these "turn dates" and didn't really understand what they were, jokingly. It's no joke, and they work. You said you weren't a millionaire trader either, well I am. I have seven figures to manage of my own money and I want to know what the market is about to do before I make a big move. Don't know how people trade without understanding cycles and astros....
Seven figures...wow...bet you didn't make that trading the markets by looking at the sun and the moon. But seriously TraderGirl in laymans terms and for the benefit of all of us can you explain what is the relationship between astrology and the stock market? No really i'm serious, give me an argument to believe that there is a rational explanation for this relationship. As much as SWalsh is a douche bag at least he is posting about HFT which i understand and has a direct relationship to the stock market (although I can do without his preaching and excuses as to why he is unsuccessful at trading):) But to suggest that the movement of planets has any affect on the stock market I believe to be...well..hmmm...i bit too much like an episode of Star Trek!
I await your reply.
thanos, it sounds as if you are getting a little flustered now, maybe you should take some time to cool down. And I think you are completely out of line with your comments, as Cobra should block you from this blog. If you don't like the things you read on this blog, I don't understand why you continue to be here. Are you someone who only wants to create conflict wherever you go? You certainly cannot let things go, you have to continue your rant like a petulant child. I will not indulge in your rants, and I will not explain anything I do to you, it is a complete waste of my time. At this point, I am hoping that everyone here sees you for what you are and just ignore you completely. You have nothing to add but negativity. I will no longer respond to you....
tapesense

Post by tapesense »

It's all fun and games until the 2/3 low gets taken out. Gone skiing, thanks to COBRA and all great talents here during the jan-feb rip!
99er

Post by 99er »

Assassinated in Beijing?

Hell, if the water doesn't kill you, the air pollution will.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

soku wrote:
fehro wrote:
soku wrote:
where do u see it? link?
assassinated in beijing? forget it. in korea, maybe. it is impossible to kill anybody in beijing. people keep on underestimate the power of the chinese gov.
i am expecting to see the guy made up the rumor to spend rest of his/her life in prison.
Did you just say IMPOSSIBLE?
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
quatzl

Post by quatzl »

99er wrote:Assassinated in Beijing?

Hell, if the water doesn't kill you, the air pollution will.
No kidding. Lived in China for two years. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, but I am pretty sure I will die a few minutes sooner for having lived there. :)

Example, visited Chengdu for a month. Never saw the sun during that whole time due to smog.
Ed02

Post by Ed02 »

KeiZai wrote:
fehro wrote:
soku wrote:
where do u see it? link?
I dont know but TVIX behavior is a little bit suspicious, is going only up whole day
KeiZai, could you explain a bit more what happened in 1987?
fehro

Post by fehro »

careful... on the edge of a breakdown
Attachments
Picture 50.png