Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Petsamo

Re: 02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by Petsamo »

btran874 wrote:This is extremely scary for longs. We are on a verge of a drop more than December decline.
Ya, I'd like to see that Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
BullTart

Post by BullTart »

Let's see who wants to hold long positions over the weekend with the Greek drama and Kim Jong Un assassination rumor on tap.

Last hour will be very telling.
fehro

Post by fehro »

break 1337... could accelerate...
Attachments
Picture 51.png
proteus46

Post by proteus46 »

The record for TVIX was 40.7% gain on 8-18-2011 with 7.3 million shares traded; the next day was a gain of 10.89%

The next best gain was 40.6% on 8-4-2011 with 9 million shares traded; the next day, 8-5-2011 was a gain of 10%....I have no idea about Monday
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

BullTart wrote:Let's see who wants to hold long positions over the weekend with the Greek drama and Kim Jong Un assassination rumor on tap.

If this sucker finishes at the lows, I'll be adding to my long exposure
Twitter @jackwag0n
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

TVIX is taking off like crazy...
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Just trying to figure out if your being snide. I read your post later yesterday, and you were basically laughing at these "turn dates" and didn't really understand what they were, jokingly. It's no joke, and they work. You said you weren't a millionaire trader either, well I am. I have seven figures to manage of my own money and I want to know what the market is about to do before I make a big move. Don't know how people trade without understanding cycles and astros....
Seven figures...wow...bet you didn't make that trading the markets by looking at the sun and the moon. But seriously TraderGirl in laymans terms and for the benefit of all of us can you explain what is the relationship between astrology and the stock market? No really i'm serious, give me an argument to believe that there is a rational explanation for this relationship. As much as SWalsh is a douche bag at least he is posting about HFT which i understand and has a direct relationship to the stock market (although I can do without his preaching and excuses as to why he is unsuccessful at trading):) But to suggest that the movement of planets has any affect on the stock market I believe to be...well..hmmm...i bit too much like an episode of Star Trek!
I await your reply.
I would if you were not acting like a complete twat over the past week.

Look jackass if you do not respect other people's opinion then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

This is a great community of people who respect each other's divergent opinions and learn from each other. If you want to troll please go elsewhere.

If you are wondering what you said to me to make me go off on your childish ass like that it was nothing directly to me but I have had to suffer along with everyone else with your mindless machinations over the past week.
Last edited by dcurban1 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
99er

Post by 99er »

"Douche bag"? On Cobra's board? Tsk tsk.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Cobra, any updates??
Wallstreetrader

Post by Wallstreetrader »

was stoped :(
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

99er wrote:"Douche bag"? On Cobra's board? Tsk tsk.
Agree, that is totally unacceptable...
soku

Post by soku »

es 1334 area was tested couple times. no break no deal
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Petsamo wrote:
BullTart wrote:Let's see who wants to hold long positions over the weekend with the Greek drama and Kim Jong Un assassination rumor on tap.

If this sucker finishes at the lows, I'll be adding to my long exposure
I wouldn't do that if I were you. :)
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

dcurban1 wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:This three star turn usually leads to 4% or more pullback...4% of 1355 is 1300, so we will have to see how far it goes...
Does the hubble telescope affect the predictions at all. Im surprised that after all the wonder pictures and insight the hubble telescope brought us that we still can't figure out the markets. Pity!
Just trying to figure out if your being snide. I read your post later yesterday, and you were basically laughing at these "turn dates" and didn't really understand what they were, jokingly. It's no joke, and they work. You said you weren't a millionaire trader either, well I am. I have seven figures to manage of my own money and I want to know what the market is about to do before I make a big move. Don't know how people trade without understanding cycles and astros....
Seven figures...wow...bet you didn't make that trading the markets by looking at the sun and the moon. But seriously TraderGirl in laymans terms and for the benefit of all of us can you explain what is the relationship between astrology and the stock market? No really i'm serious, give me an argument to believe that there is a rational explanation for this relationship. As much as SWalsh is a douche bag at least he is posting about HFT which i understand and has a direct relationship to the stock market (although I can do without his preaching and excuses as to why he is unsuccessful at trading):) But to suggest that the movement of planets has any affect on the stock market I believe to be...well..hmmm...i bit too much like an episode of Star Trek!
I await your reply.
I would if you were not acting like a complete twat over the past week.

Look jackass if you do not respect other people's opinion then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

This is a great community of people who respect each other's divergent opinions and learn from each other. If you want to troll please go elsewhere.

If you are wondering what you said to me to make me go off on your childish ass like that it was nothing directly to me but I have had to suffer along with everyone else with your mindless machinations over the past week.
I am not religious but "Amen" to that!!
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

God heard my prayer today wow!
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

I hope Cobra's board does not turn into Daneric board which mostly cursing and swearing from morning til the wee hours.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

TraderGirl wrote:keizai, I went over your DAX chart and my dates and it makes sense, we will have to see how it plays out....
dcurban, don't know if you saw Keizai's post re: DAX. I put together this chart...what are your thoughts on the cycle data???
Attachments
spx 3 10 prediction.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

OK, indeed it's bear flag. now we have the target. however this is revisit of the previous low, so key time again.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
99er

Post by 99er »

quatzi

If The Beach Boys had been to Chengdu, they would have written a different song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VaHHXIceYI
Last edited by 99er on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CounterTrend

Post by CounterTrend »

TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
thanos wrote:
I await your reply.
thanos, it sounds as if you are getting a little flustered now, maybe you should take some time to cool down. And I think you are completely out of line with your comments, as Cobra should block you from this blog. If you don't like the things you read on this blog, I don't understand why you continue to be here. Are you someone who only wants to create conflict wherever you go? You certainly cannot let things go, you have to continue your rant like a petulant child. I will not indulge in your rants, and I will not explain anything I do to you, it is a complete waste of my time. At this point, I am hoping that everyone here sees you for what you are and just ignore you completely. You have nothing to add but negativity. I will no longer respond to you....
+1 Spot On :!: