Post by Claire »

Cobra - can we expect 2 legs up now?
KeiZai

Re: 07/06/2012 Live Update

Post by KeiZai »

TraderGirl wrote:
snakehead wrote:TLT playing ping pong .... :roll:

(on daily.)
Yes, but I think it's going to break out soon....
Yes I think so, squeeze is ready to fire

btw german bunds are fairly ahead but I don´t think they will make new high, US bonds will IMO...I am looking to short BUNT in near future, this will be with long silver TOP of my long-term trades in comin´ years :lol: with massive reward :geek:

notes with squeeze
TN10.png
german bunds
BUND.png
EDIT: thanks Miyagi!
Last edited by KeiZai on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote:
My guess is that the big boys will try to close at SPY as close as possible to 135.00 for max pain on SPY weekly puts and calls. :D
I don't think they've tried to do an even price in some time now as they are likely hedged already.

After reading "Dark Pools" I am willing to bet my life that these single pings of 400-800 shares, and we had a few 300-400 single "pings" in the last 7 (15:18-15:23) minutes are a surrogate of the PPT. I don't think enough people understand the implications of a 9,000 Dow and what havoc it will bring. So they intend on keeping this pig up until they cannot. And it is likely only Nasim Taleb's "Black Swan" that will cause it.

The reason I believe it's "All manipulation, all the time" is that there are probably 100 firms that could create a 400 stock stuff. Maybe there are more but let's just go with that. The math on this is not infinite as the players are finite (and growing smaller) that they can get to react. So they are constantly working against each other (hedge funds and mutual funds verses the HFT/Algo guys) with their software. That's what most of the estimated 2000 PhDs on Wall Street now do. So when it is now truly what NANEX writes of on their site (http://www.nanex.com) as a "Race to Zero" as speed wins, I find it illogical to see a single ping and none others at times. When they are all trading (news for example) you don;t see 5 seconds in a minute missing a blast in the system. But these lone pings can only be, IMO, a large manipulator that fears no regulation. And that has the USGov/GS written all over it. GS was the one who put Oct 10, 2008 up.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
tkvprasad

Post by tkvprasad »

SBUX support line

Cobra - SBUX is testing the support line again, it sure seems like a low risk trade to go long here but again trying to be cautious here, as it may test the break out level - $40 ; Do you think this stock is still under seller domination ? of course 50 DMA is still a trouble to get through but wondering with the whole market is in uptrend we could go long or not?

thoughts?
Attachments
sbux.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Claire wrote:Cobra - can we expect 2 legs up now?
2 small leg up, but 20 min to go now.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

tkvprasad wrote:SBUX support line

Cobra - SBUX is testing the support line again, it sure seems like a low risk trade to go long here but again trying to be cautious here, as it may test the break out level - $40 ; Do you think this stock is still under seller domination ? of course 50 DMA is still a trouble to get through but wondering with the whole market is in uptrend we could go long or not?

thoughts?
I see it as bearish pattern, similar to descending triangle.

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Russell is forming H&S before close?
Russell.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

nothing to say, usually this kind of rebound should be 2 legged but 16 to close now.
Attachments
1.png

noob

Post by noob »

Cobra wrote:nothing to say, usually this kind of rebound should be 2 legged but 16 to close now.
First real rebound.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Does this activity seem like we've seen it before?....maybe 7 days ago?
Attachments
2012-07-06_1543.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

SWalsh wrote:
snakehead wrote:
My guess is that the big boys will try to close at SPY as close as possible to 135.00 for max pain on SPY weekly puts and calls. :D
I don't think they've tried to do an even price in some time now as they are likely hedged already.

After reading "Dark Pools" I am willing to bet my life that these single pings of 400-800 shares, and we had a few 300-400 single "pings" in the last 7 (15:18-15:23) minutes are a surrogate of the PPT. I don't think enough people understand the implications of a 9,000 Dow and what havoc it will bring. So they intend on keeping this pig up until they cannot. And it is likely only Nasim Taleb's "Black Swan" that will cause it.

The reason I believe it's "All manipulation, all the time" is that there are probably 100 firms that could create a 400 stock stuff. Maybe there are more but let's just go with that. The math on this is not infinite as the players are finite (and growing smaller) that they can get to react. So they are constantly working against each other (hedge funds and mutual funds verses the HFT/Algo guys) with their software. That's what most of the estimated 2000 PhDs on Wall Street now do. So when it is now truly what NANEX writes of on their site (http://www.nanex.com) as a "Race to Zero" as speed wins, I find it illogical to see a single ping and none others at times. When they are all trading (news for example) you don;t see 5 seconds in a minute missing a blast in the system. But these lone pings can only be, IMO, a large manipulator that fears no regulation. And that has the USGov/GS written all over it. GS was the one who put Oct 10, 2008 up.

It seems like the turd (market) is still floating up with HTF help (not down). I don't see much good news except that every now and then someone throws out a life preserver with a hidden lead weight attached. When will the point come when we know the land slide will occur and HFTs will become ineffective?
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Cobra wrote:nothing to say, usually this kind of rebound should be 2 legged but 16 to close now.
Master Cobra, do you think this is more short covering? :?:
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Dax want to get back with spx drive...forget about it daxyboy it is very strong trendline buddy...no chance ;)
DAX9.png
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Any McClellan experts out there? My quick scan of 2 years says that even if we are going up we don't do it just yet with the shape of that indicator.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

OH MY GOODNESS
$VIX and all the vixies…..
Honey badgers
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

SWalsh wrote:Does this activity seem like we've seen it before?....maybe 7 days ago?
even a rebound with lower high could be an entry point for short again .... ;)
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Al_Dente wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
snakehead wrote:TLT playing ping pong .... :roll:
(on daily.)
Yes, but I think it's going to break out soon....
TG when you say soon do u mean pretty soon or real soon or how soon :?:
I wish i knew, as I said there is a big turn date time period around July 13-16th that affects all markets across the board...I am thinking that if we are at a crest at that time, it may get ugly after....

I think someone mentioned that China announces their PMI numbers next Thursday evening, so I am wondering how that will affect the market, depends on what the market looks like at that time, but it seems we would turn down around that time...if we spike, it should be short lived....IMHO...
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Al_Dente wrote:OH MY GOODNESS
$VIX and all the vixies…..
Honey badgers

What a scam.......

How can anyone look at that and say it makes sense.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

SWalsh wrote:Any McClellan experts out there? My quick scan of 2 years says that even if we are going up we don't do it just yet with the shape of that indicator.
At today's rate it should close somewhere in the 45-50 range, that area is a consolidation possibility with market grinding higher.
Historically coming down from above 70-80 to the 40-50 mark has resulted in a big bounce.

Historically it hadn't gone above 100 for 3 years (possibly 6) so unless you are invading Russia, history might not repeat itself.
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

SWalsh wrote:Does this activity seem like we've seen it before?....maybe 7 days ago?
Nice fractal. Good catch. I will cover my SPY call options into the close anyway, but may open a position in SDS calls for August.

Good weekend,

A.