07/24/2012 Live Update

OverUnder

Re: 07/24/2012 Live Update

Post by OverUnder »

2 day FOMC meeting next TuesdayWednes.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

ClarkW wrote: bye bye economy BUT HELLO QE3 soon. Which will likely fail but it never hurts to try right :lol:
QE3 only below 1100 or 1000 SPX, they don't want to waste the very few remaining bullets they have.
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

It is so good to see the PERMABULLS on this site get burned.

Finally.

Every one of you (with a few exceptions) has a continually bullish bias. Hope you get your rear ends HANDED
to you, (go ahead, Cobra, ban me if u must). I was getting sick of day after day looking at posts of
reasons why the market is going to ramp back up. And I am d--- sick and tired of it. And it persists...

.... FOMC this, Bernanke that, QE3 that .... :o

Well, you all worship Bernanke and u are worshipping a FALSE GOD.

Good luck with that!! :lol:

"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

NFLX lowered next quarters guidance to a negative, well below expectations.
Al_Dente wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:What's happening with NFLX?
they BEAT on eps
they BEAT on revenue
(bad subscriber #s)
down 10%
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Was I in the wrong line for the crack?

Oh, nevermind, I see you're just a troll. No point in arguing. Welcome to ignore land.
snakehead wrote:It is so good to see the PERMABULLS on this site get burned.

Finally.

Every one of you (with a few exceptions) has a continually bullish bias. Hope you get your rear ends HANDED
to you, (go ahead, Cobra, ban me if u must). I was getting sick of day after day looking at posts of
reasons why the market is going to ramp back up. And I am d--- sick and tired of it. And it persists...

Last edited by OverUnder on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Finally.

I recommend you go back and read Cobra's nightly posts. His 'evil plan' is not bullish. I haven't been bullish for a couple months now and have been investing according. Uempel, Al, Fehro and the others I follow simply look at the charts, nothing more and they provide a tremendous amount of value. I've learned a lot from them. You on the other hand, have a tendency to do nothing but make snark remarks.
I mentioned QE3 simply out of recognition of what MIGHT be coming, didn't see it will work, in fact said it's not likely to work.

Your comments are completely off but I doubt you care
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

dun think what u mentioned is really the case ... have been here so long & i am happy to recommend my friends to visit here to get more insight.

Finally.

Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Finally.

That does it...... Miyagi, hit the Turbo!!!!!

Take that!!!! :twisted:

People point out what they see - up and down.
Wishing harm to people isn't cool (but I can understand getting burned and feeling angry).

Learn to go both ways and be happy.
Being a perma-bear is just as bad as perma-bull.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

Finally.

Your rant only shows how stressed you are. People will say what they want on this board, that should not stress you, if you know what u r doing.

Money makers dont stick with just one side, all go with the flow.
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

I must be missing something then.

Go over this board and tell me that there is not a constant barrage of " one more push UP ... " or
" BEARS need to pray .... "

THere is constant bullish bias in just about every post i read here.

Sorry if i offended anyone --- I just get riled up sometimes ...
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Cobra clearly posted today about a 2 legged down, and that Apple earnings wouldn't save the market. Bye again.
snakehead wrote:I must be missing something then.

Go over this board and tell me that there is not a constant barrage of " one more push UP ... " or

Last edited by OverUnder on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

I agree with EvilTrader 100%. Sticking to one side or being permabull or permabear is a dangerous game. R.I.P Bulltart.
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Again, sorry to sound so angry.

But I would be a hypocrite if I didn't come out and say what I really feel --- unfiltered.

OK, I take that back about " I hope u get your rear-ends handed to you".

In reality, I hope you all make tonnes of money and I wish you all happiness and success. And love. :D
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

We made a shitload of money being bear today
How did u do?
Sorry but I’ve started blocking folks who don’t understand what “mutual respect” is...
gotta block you now
http://screencast.com/t/9VdNwI5ml
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
ballatines

Post by ballatines »

guys here are so good and i love reading the post .... yet i am not too much participated but i really learn a lot from guys here ... everybody know the evil plan if you hv read the daily report. relax ....
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Al_Dente wrote:
How did u do?
Sorry but I’ve started blocking folks who don’t understand what “mutual respect” is...
gotta block you now
Actually I made a ton on TZA today. :D
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Actually I would PREFER you block me if you can't handle an unfiltered rant. 8-)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

snakehead wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
How did u do?
gotta block you now
Actually I made a ton on TZA today. :D
me too, on VXX
so shut up already
ok NOW i'm blocking u :mrgreen:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Al_Dente wrote:
snakehead wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
.... ok NOW i'm blocking u :mrgreen:

<< ok NOW i'm blocking >>

That sounds SO 3rd grade!! :lol:
pablorynx

Post by pablorynx »

Let's all just focus on what we're here to do. Make money trading. Everyone has an opinion, everyone has their own way of trading. Disagreements should be kept gentlemanly (and gentlewomanly). No need for excessive cheerleading of positions, that's not what Cobra set up this forum for.