Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/26/2015 Live Update

f-stop

Re:Power Hour

Post by f-stop »

Just tell me that's NOT the cat that caused the bounce...Revived and refreshed and ready (life #8)
Al_Dente

Re: 10/26/2015 Live Update

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:Chart for road: uh oh only 4 pages?
we're faulked ?
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:Chart for road: uh oh only 4 pages?
Attachments
Hide0.jpg

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Daniel wrote:SPY still within range of first three hourly bars on Friday.

Holding that big gap up.

Mixed sectors adds weight to Cobra's initial range day thesis.
(As I write SPY is within one penny of when I wrote.)
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Anyone brave enough to hold kidney-longs overnight?
josephli

Post by josephli »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

No sharp pullback here, otherwise it's double top. My guess is range day today.
Boss Cobra, I wonder whether your institution dis/acc chart is updated everyday?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

josephli wrote:
Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

Boss Cobra, I wonder whether your institution dis/acc chart is updated everyday?

It's updated everyday but it's paid services, I don't have the authorization to post it everyday. Here's the today's one (courtesy of stocktiming.com). Acc is rising so is dist.
Attachments
1.png

Unique

Post by Unique »

VXX target = 19.80
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

Fed cannot hike rates. Fed cannot do more QE. So all they have is nothing, or NIRP.
Fed rate hike makes capital fleeing China and others move out even faster forcing them to unload more US Treasuries because it is US devaluing their currency, and they don't want to be the economic equivalent of Libya.
Current China, Saudi and others unloading US Treasuries and other Dollar investments has already undone 1/3 of QE 3. Fed can not politically print fast enough to overcome developing world selling.
If Fed does nothing they loose credibility.
So Fed follows Euro zone into NIRP. Draghi said last week they were going to do more NRIP. We already are seeing Fed papers and the dot plot showing NIRP. So they will start prepping the market for it while talking about conditions under which they will raise rates. Conditions will get impossible and NIRP talk will increase as we move into 2016. Sometime Denmark will have to try NIRP on regular folks. Big US banks are already refusing coorperate checking and other types of accounts where the bank has to have full balance of account in funds. We are routinely seeing NIRP on short term treasuries. Negative rates are hear to stay.
josephli

Post by josephli »

Cobra wrote:
josephli wrote:

It's updated everyday but it's paid services, I don't have the authorization to post it everyday. Here's the today's one (courtesy of stocktiming.com). Acc is rising so is dist.
I see. Totally understood. Thanks. The reason I asked because I took a good look of the chart during weekend, it just seems to me that the bottom panel cross-over coincide well with top panel index crossing over the middle of the band. I am suspicious that the chart is simply BB and some modified +DI/-DI
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

FXY is back over 80.

Always need to keep an eye on yen strength, on daily timeframes. (For those that deal with macro top down Risk ON/OFF swing trading). Any serious alarums usually show up in growing RS in the yen.

:|

Never ignore the yen!

:geek:
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Sold longs, out.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, guess that's it for today. Tuesday tomorrow has been generally bear friendly, thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.

before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks. https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
Attachments
1.png

josephli

Post by josephli »

Daniel wrote:FXY is back over 80.

Always need to keep an eye on yen strength, on daily timeframes. (For those that deal with macro top down Risk ON/OFF swing trading). Any serious alarums usually show up in growing RS in the yen.

:|

Never ignore the yen!

:geek:
How do you think yen will move in short term
Unique

Post by Unique »

Unique wrote:VXX target = 19.80
VXX new HOD
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

gap
gap
1823.png (18.14 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

spy hanging man
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

heat map at the close
looks like a leak to me
WDIK
1026heat map.png.png
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

SMH closed at 55. A key support level for this key sector.