Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/04/2023 Live Update

Post Reply
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to cobra@cobrasmarketview.com.
================================================================================================================================

Maybe a price channel here so the pullback is to test the channel lower boundary.
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
JFR
Posts: 10027
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES daily.

In a very wide, continuing base.

Trying to break out upwards.

Well above the EMA 20.

2023-12-04_06-14-56.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
User avatar
JFR
Posts: 10027
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES 60 minutes.

Taking away the gains of Thursday and Friday.

2023-12-04_06-16-41.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
User avatar
JFR
Posts: 10027
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES 5 minutes.

Down through the Pivot. Down through S1.

Opportunity knocks for some.

At a strong support level.

Testing that level.

Back later ...

2023-12-04_06-18-41.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

It's a morning hourly hollow red
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

No sharp rebound in the next couple of bars then it could be a downtrend day which usually has a sharp rebound before the close though.
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

Guess the low was in. Bears are useless as always.
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
BullBear52x
Posts: 29374
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

Swing setup: new buy, new box, make or break. consolidation is here until Santa is coming to town....you better be good.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
User avatar
BullBear52x
Posts: 29374
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday: New swing low today, it is bearish, if we pay attention to 5 DMA, the sell off is quite strong. for day trade find excuse to sell under 38.2% same playbook.
Attachments
2.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
User avatar
BullBear52x
Posts: 29374
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

Internals: sellers are back, well, they were here many many time before but life is so good out there, people eat and shop like there's no tomorrow still. :lol: be careful buyers! peace!
Attachments
3.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

60% chances the pullback would be bought. 40% the rebound was a vacuum up now vacuum down directly to the day low.
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
jademann
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by jademann »

Covert under the radar layoffs happening many places. Me included..
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
Posts: 58098
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 12/04/2023 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

Well, guess that's it for today. Here's what Tuesday tomorrow looks like: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/ ... /533449374

Thank you guys, I'll see you in another thread soon.

Before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/ ... /533449374

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Post Reply