Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/15/2024 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

02/15/2024 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to cobra@cobrasmarketview.com.
===============================================================================================================================

Lower high or not, wait and see.
Attachments
0.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JFR

Re: 02/15/2024 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES daily.

Up a bit.

Riding the trendline.

Above the EMA 20.

Eyes on the top.

2024-02-15_06-24-12.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
JFR

Post by JFR »

ES 60 minutes.

In a wide range.

Sitting on the EMA 20.

2024-02-15_06-27-03.png
JFR

Post by JFR »

ES 5 minutes.

Choppy action, starting one hour before the open.

The bears and the bulls are frisky.

Bears are awake this morning.

2024-02-15_06-29-01.png
JFR

Post by JFR »

MFC. Manulife Financial Corp. HQ in Toronto. Incorporated in 1887.

Asset management company. Good value in my opinion. And not recommending, just sharing information.

Huge jump up today. Have not checked the news on it yet today, but I've followed this company for years.
Manulife Financial Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial products and services in Asia, Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through Wealth and Asset Management Businesses; Insurance and Annuity Products; and Corporate and Other segments. The Wealth and Asset Management Businesses segment offers investment advice and solutions to retirement, retail, and institutional clients through multiple distribution channels, including agents and brokers affiliated with the company, independent securities brokerage firms and financial advisors pension plan consultants, and banks. The Insurance and Annuity Products segment provides deposit and credit products; and individual life insurance, individual and group long-term care insurance, and guaranteed and partially guaranteed annuity products through multiple distribution channels, including insurance agents, brokers, banks, financial planners, and direct marketing. The Corporate and Other segment is involved in property and casualty reinsurance businesses; and run-off reinsurance operations, including variable annuities, and accident and health. The company also manages timberland and agricultural portfolios; and engages in insurance agency, investment counseling and dealer, portfolio and mutual fund management, property and casualty insurance, and mutual fund dealer businesses. Manulife Financial Corporation was incorporated in 1887 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
2024-02-15_06-34-10.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Lots of eyes on the gap fill, in any cases, another swing high to have, bullish bias until we trade under 38.2%
Attachments
2.PNG
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
JFR

Post by JFR »

The Dow watch.

Mostly in the green.

Led by WBA, INTC and GS.

Trailing CSCO, AAPL and MSFT.

2024-02-15_07-00-06.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

This is a fearful market, the surprise will be on the down side. overnight holding without a tight stop is asking for trouble. the fear will not subsided until it sinks back under MA. :ugeek:
Attachments
1.PNG
JFR

Post by JFR »

The 4 Horsemen of the stock market.

DIA, IWM and SPY doing good.

QQQ is struggling somewhat. No love for Nasdaq today.

2024-02-15_07-27-04.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday: bullish bias until we head back under 38.2% then it will be a look above and fail, bearish piercing candle, a reversal candle of sort. weaker market today after gap filled.
Attachments
1.PNG
JFR

Post by JFR »

ES 5 minutes.

Chop City. Ughh Lee.

Back later ...

2024-02-15_07-42-08.png
JFR

Post by JFR »

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/markets-tod ... -1.2034491
2024-02-15_08-37-54.png
growth. Two-year U.S. yields fell eight basis points to 4.58 per cent. Bitcoin climbed above $51,000.[/quote]
Markets today: dip buyers wade back in to fuel Wall Street gains

A renewed wave of dip buying sent stocks and bonds higher, following a slide triggered by an unexpected pickup in U.S. inflation.

As investors awaited the next few economic reports that will be key in shaping the Federal Reserve’s rate path, Treasuries rebounded — led by gains in shorter maturities. Equities closed near session highs, with big tech leading the way. Nvidia Corp. topped Alphabet Inc.’s market value as the chip giant’s rally shows no signs of cooling. Wall Street’s “fear gauge” — the VIX — tumbled after a surge fueled by a reset in traders rate-cut bets.

“The stock market never moves higher without fits and starts along the way,” said Jeremy Straub at Coastal Wealth. “The economy remains strong and isn’t in need of lower interest rates, which is ultimately supportive of stock prices.”

The S&P 500 reclaimed its 5,000 mark, while gains in the Nasdaq 100 topped 1 per cent. In late hours, Cisco Systems Inc., the largest maker of computer networking equipment, said it plans to cut thousands of jobs after a slowdown in corporate technology spending wiped out its sales
JFR

Post by JFR »

HIG. Hartford Financial Services Group. Hartford, Connecticut. Founded in 1810.

Another financial company founded in the 1800s. Keep on trucking.

Not recommending, but I do like it.

Post 10,000 on Cobra's website. Thank you, Cobra. It is a privilege to post here. Will I ever catch up to you or BB52x for number of posts? Nope. Ha ha. But we keep on trucking.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Its Commercial Lines segment offers insurance coverages, including workers' compensation, property, automobile, general and professional liability, package business, umbrella, fidelity and surety, marine, livestock, and reinsurance through regional offices, branches, sales and policyholder service centers, independent retail agents and brokers, wholesale agents, and reinsurance brokers. The company's Personal Lines segment provides automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages through direct-to-consumer channel and independent agents. Its Property & Casualty Other Operations segment offers coverage for asbestos and environmental exposures. The company's Group Benefits segment provides group life, disability, and other group coverages to members of employer groups, associations, and affinity groups through direct insurance policies; reinsurance to other insurance companies; employer paid and voluntary product coverages; disability underwriting, administration, and claims processing to self-funded employer plans; and a single-company leave management solution. This segment distributes its group insurance products and services through brokers, consultants, third-party administrators, trade associations, and private exchanges. Its Hartford Funds segment offers managed mutual funds across various asset classes; and exchange-traded products through broker-dealer organizations, independent financial advisers, defined contribution plans, financial consultants, bank trust groups, and registered investment advisers, as well as investment management, distribution, and administrative services, such as product design, implementation, and oversight. The company was founded in 1810 and is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut. -- Yahoo Finance
2024-02-15_08-45-58.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday: range day action again today. Red line is a key pivot today. bulls need to hold this level or a reversal possibility.
Attachments
1.PNG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Testing day high which is the bear's last stand of today.
Attachments
0.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Consolidation instead of a pullback so breakout is more likely.
Attachments
0.png

JFR

Post by JFR »

ES 5 minutes.

Trying for a breakout. But ... it is a range day so far.

10,001 ;)

2024-02-15_10-10-13.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

All green day, $VIX, Gold, TLT, SPX
Bullish market LOL, this is when only price pays but no overnight holding. :D