Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/22/2011 Intraday Watering

BullBear52x

Re: 03/22/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by BullBear52x »

Bears trap set up is in the work, I can smell it. so Bears need to take high precaution here, this next dip that we are giong to get, take what's given and be happy, don't get greedy, today's internals are not that bearish. I am continue on my shorts move but with even tigher stops.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
KENA

Post by KENA »

NFLX looks like a good short.It hit the top side of its channel and bounced dn, consolided up a little and now tending dn.As the mkt moves dn this will go dn and has really big swings. Needs watching.Might be good for a boring day.
99er

Post by 99er »

/ES and /ZB
Update.
http://99ercharts.blogspot.com/2011/03/es-zb.html
Everything's a process.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

SRS is the only clean run for Bears today, FAZ looks to take off now too but too much of resistance yet, I will get back on ETFs again once the trend is clear. right now is too vague.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Nothing to say, range day and I don't see any impulsive push down so the chart still doesn't look bad.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
wave

Post by wave »

The market has a good chance to drop big tomorrow.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Good example of what I've mentioned before about Bull Flag/Bulls Trap look at SMH.

Bull flag in down trend tends to be fake more time than not.
DCS

Post by DCS »

Bearish factors:
Japanese reactors, Japanese coastal human catastrophe, Japanese economic injuries, oil over $100, ME political instability, imminent hangover following predictable spike from US military intervention somewhere, most recent US economic data is neutral or slightly bearish, TA suggests that a test of last week's lows is in order before resuming up trend, seismic rumblings in Ireland and Portugal debt markets, late March seasonality.

Bullish factors:
POMO, TA suggests that a V is in and up we go, bad news from Japan is dwindling or being clamped, western nations have begun doing anything rather than nothing in Libya, Saudis clamped the day of rage, California did not fall into the ocean.

Did I miss anything?

Seems that bears outweigh bulls until we gain more desensitization to some factors on the bear list.

POMO is an immensely powerful locomotive, but there are presently too many baggage cars attached and the incline is getting steeper.

Everyone will feel a lot better about resuming grind up after we test the recent lows and hand Libya back over to Gadaffi and bury the reactors in concrete. I suspect that all of that could be accomplished by next week.

I look for a back test followed by new highs in late April. Of course, if California falls into the ocean, I may change my outlook.

I think May will mostly grind up.

I think POMO fear will contribute to June volatility. I think a significant 2011 correction could occur any time after May.

That's my .02!
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

DCS wrote:Bearish factors:
Japanese reactors, Japanese coastal human catastrophe, Japanese economic injuries, oil over $100, ME political instability, imminent hangover following predictable spike from US military intervention somewhere, most recent US economic data is neutral or slightly bearish, TA suggests that a test of last week's lows is in order before resuming up trend, seismic rumblings in Ireland and Portugal debt markets, late March seasonality.

Bullish factors:
POMO, TA suggests that a V is in and up we go, bad news from Japan is dwindling or being clamped, western nations have begun doing anything rather than nothing in Libya, Saudis clamped the day of rage, California did not fall into the ocean.

Did I miss anything?

Seems that bears outweigh bulls until we gain more desensitization to some factors on the bear list.

POMO is an immensely powerful locomotive, but there are presently too many baggage cars attached and the incline is getting steeper.

Everyone will feel a lot better about resuming grind up after we test the recent lows and hand Libya back over to Gadaffi and bury the reactors in concrete. I suspect that all of that could be accomplished by next week.

I look for a back test followed by new highs in late April. Of course, if California falls into the ocean, I may change my outlook.

I think May will mostly grind up.

I think POMO fear will contribute to June volatility. I think a significant 2011 correction could occur any time after May.

That's my .02!
It's all about timing, poeple are right all the time but you don't want to be and lose money. fundamentally you are correct. but timing is every thing.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Did I mentioned Turn arond Tuesday yesterday? LOL

Qs new LOD
IWM new LOD
SPY new LOD, ooops maybe not yet.
DIA....waiting
Tran....waiting
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

BullBear52x wrote:Bears trap set up is in the work, I can smell it. so Bears need to take high precaution here, this next dip that we are giong to get, take what's given and be happy, don't get greedy, today's internals are not that bearish. I am continue on my shorts move but with even tigher stops.
bollinger bands are very tight and in this flag configuration this almost always breaks to the upside...
Attachments
30bbspx.png
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

bull moment of truth - 1298 to 1301 :shock:
Attachments
5 min.png
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

double top breakout on /clk1 . previous resistance should hold as support ( 104 ) ... i see 110 on the horizon. i am long crude again. in normal markets this should now start affecting the market negatively. so we may see the long crude / short spy trade on soon.
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

I believe my two charts above are in the process of playing to the upside - watch 1301 and the 1310 for bull confirm
Attachments
5 min.png
Last edited by zombiebraingoo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

2nd leg down to test the previous low then strong H2, looks not bad for bulls. Let's see if rebound can go further from here.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Overall, the chart looks not bad, you can say it's a bull flag consolidating after H&S bottom breakout that is very bullish pattern.
Attachments
2.png

zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

USD USD USD! the helium in the american dream! :lol:
Last edited by zombiebraingoo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abracadabra

Post by abracadabra »

update TRIN chart
Attachments
110322trin.jpg
uempel

Post by uempel »

A closer look at the 1295 area:
1295.png
zombiebraingoo