Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/11/2013 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

04/11/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

Flat open, so any gap will be filled. I think after a few days run, it's time to take a breath now.

Global ES is stalking the same story, I read the current pattern as consolidation, potential rising wedge in the forming though.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 04/11/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

gappy

Post by gappy »

Hightower daily....GLTA today.
hightower.PNG
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
L_T

Post by L_T »

This Bitcoin thing is fascinating. I heard about them a while ago but dismissed them as something people used to purchase sketchy things they didn't want to be tracked for. :? Interesting chart here.

http://s2.bitcoinity.org/markets/

(someone else posted this late yesterday afternoon on the forum and I'm just now seeing it)
Attachments
ScreenShot119.jpg
ocassional observer

Post by ocassional observer »

the AAII survey had one of its wildest swings ever this week: bulls went from 35 to almost extinct 19 and bears went from 26 to skyrocketing 54. this result was not mirrored by the II survey which barely moved but can explain where did the fuel for the recent rise came from. on a longer time frame equities are extremely stretched valuation wise compared to the world's economic state.
uempel

Post by uempel »

Ellipse resistance:
44.png
L_T

Post by L_T »

Anyone else short here? I took a small short position in TNA yesterday based on the extreme overbought conditions and the fact that smallies have been under-performing. Lets see how it turns out. Not planning on holding this for very long as the overall trend is up......
gappy

Post by gappy »

L_T wrote:Anyone else short here? I took a small short position in TNA yesterday based on the extreme overbought conditions and the fact that smallies have been under-performing. Lets see how it turns out. Not planning on holding this for very long as the overall trend is up......
Bearsoul here. Will hold til manana retail sales report, hope to break even and give that soul up to the ghost and never short the Ponzi again. Or not. :D
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

L_T wrote:Anyone else short here? I took a small short position in TNA yesterday based on the extreme overbought conditions and the fact that smallies have been under-performing. Lets see how it turns out. Not planning on holding this for very long as the overall trend is up......
I won some SDS- with my finger on the trigger
Ellis005

Post by Ellis005 »

short SPY @ 158.66 , I will cover it about 158.0x if I m lucky!
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

It looks slightly toppy on 5 mins chart but we can still go a little higher.
Ellis005

Post by Ellis005 »

Ellis005 wrote:
short SPY @ 158.66 , I will cover it about 158.0x if I m lucky!
cut the loss and buy spy @ 158.90
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

typical higher high after big up day. today should be boring.
Attachments
1.png

L_T

Post by L_T »

Here is what I'm pinning my hopes on. Hopefully a move back to EMA 20 / fib level around 93.30 (IWM here).
Attachments
ScreenShot121.jpg
gappy

Post by gappy »

No overhead resistance now watching the BB's closely.
spy.png
KaZoom

Post by KaZoom »

A sobering view for Canucks investing in the Canadian market:

TSX weekly in US$ - stuck in a triangle for 12 years:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$TSX:$ ... &cmd=print
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

stucap

Post by stucap »

Hello Cobra (and others). I've been gone a while. Not really trading the Spoos all that much. But, I just can't stay away for too long.

Anyhow---does anyone have any comments on the divergence between the Spoos and dr. copper?
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

"Global PC shipments slumped 13.9% on year to 76.9M units in Q1, estimates IDC, which blamed the introduction of Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 for the drop. "The Windows 8 launch not only didn't provide a positive boost to the PC market, but appears to have slowed (it down)," IDC said. H-P (HPQ) was the market leader even though its share fell to 15.7%, while Lenovo (LNVGY.PK) came in at number two and Dell (DELL) at number three"
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
uempel

Post by uempel »

This multi-year ellipse is being busted - wow :o
333.png

Close-up:
334.png