Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/26/2014 Live Update

uempel

Re: 06/26/2014 Live Update

Post by uempel »

Cobra, everybody watching soccer now, I guess the markets will close and you can close down your Forum too ... :mrgreen:
USAD.png
DellGriffith

Post by DellGriffith »

Does anyone have that chart that was something like the yield curve vs the stock market of 6 months later? Lost it apparently. I haven't looked at it in maybe 9-12 months. I think the projection was no May 2014 correction and instead a midsummer correction.
bearish as of SPY 406 on 2/17/23
currently: end bearish as of SPY 406 on 3/6/23
quientuves

Post by quientuves »

Football?? Great time to another shake to the markets... :)
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

pressure, I can hear yelling in the pits
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

quientuves wrote:Football?? Great time to another shake to the markets... :)
Maybe it's a generational thing and I'm too old, but the only people I know watching soccer are my Latin friends and family.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

spyX
spyX
qqq2
qqq2
Out of Bounds

Re:

Post by Out of Bounds »

MrMiyagi wrote:
3203.png
3204.png
QQQ 2day. What am I looking at there Sensei?
DellGriffith

Post by DellGriffith »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Maybe it's a generational thing and I'm too old, but the only people I know watching soccer are my Latin friends and family.
I grew up in the 70s and 80s. I was right in that generation where baseball died. When I was little, all the kids would play baseball in lots, in the streets, everywhere. By the time I was a teen, no one played. I remember exactly why everyone stopped playing, too. Little League baseball. Little Leagues exploded right around that time, and parents got involved. Suddenly, parents were putting pressure on kids to make sure to go out and practice, make sure to go to the games, and then the parents would nag them about playing "correctly". The perception QUICKLY changed amongst us kids. baseball was no longer "fun" but a "chore" that parents made us do. So we ALL quit and played video games like Atari instead, because the parents HATED video games and left us alone.

I always say if I wanted to kill the video game industry, I'd create "Little League Video Games". Just imagine mothers across the nation going "Johnny, you didn't play Mario Brothers well at all that time! Why don't you grab that power up like your little sister Susie? You'll NEVER make the team playing like that! What is wrong with you?????" Every kid would probably grab their video game systems and launch them out the window.

This is why I can NEVER imagine soccer ever grabbing a strong foothold in America. Because there is ALREADY little league soccer with nagging moms all over the place. It'll have a niche, but never be big.
Denali92

Post by Denali92 »

Extended periods without an hourly buy signal and a little preview of next week's employment report holiday dynamics that make the next two weeks potentially very interesting.

http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/2014/06 ... ay-update/

-D
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

DellGriffith wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
I grew up in the 70s and 80s. I was right in that generation where baseball died. When I was little, all the kids would play baseball in lots, in the streets, everywhere. By the time I was a teen, no one played. I remember exactly why everyone stopped playing, too. Little League baseball. Little Leagues exploded right around that time, and parents got involved. Suddenly, parents were putting pressure on kids to make sure to go out and practice, make sure to go to the games, and then the parents would nag them about playing "correctly". The perception QUICKLY changed amongst us kids. baseball was no longer "fun" but a "chore" that parents made us do. So we ALL quit and played video games like Atari instead, because the parents HATED video games and left us alone.

I always say if I wanted to kill the video game industry, I'd create "Little League Video Games". Just imagine mothers across the nation going "Johnny, you didn't play Mario Brothers well at all that time! Why don't you grab that power up like your little sister Susie? You'll NEVER make the team playing like that! What is wrong with you?????" Every kid would probably grab their video game systems and launch them out the window.

This is why I can NEVER imagine soccer ever grabbing a strong foothold in America. Because there is ALREADY little league soccer with nagging moms all over the place. It'll have a niche, but never be big.

Yeah, but these kids LIKE a nagging mom.
BigPicture

Post by BigPicture »

Epic, DellGriffith, simply epic :D :D :D

DellGriffith wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Out of Bounds wrote:QQQ 2day. What am I looking at there Sensei?
Yesterday's target got hit. QQQ has none left.
Last edited by MrMiyagi on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ascending triangle, so rebound might not over yet.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX 5m
Attachments
Screen shot 2014-06-26 at 9.42.37 AM.png
DellGriffith

Post by DellGriffith »

I found it. The McClellan Yield Spread tool back i nJanuary predicted a low in mid 2014.

http://www.mcoscillator.com/learning_ce ... arket_low/
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Break down please.

OK, thank you.
Owe you one
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX 5m possible bear flag
Attachments
Screen shot 2014-06-26 at 10.03.42 AM.png
esTrader

Post by esTrader »

Out of Bounds wrote:Break down please.

OK, thank you.
Owe you one
It will break down.

From wave count using ES, the corrective wave is not finished yet.
Attachments
ES_0626_2014.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

still could be ascending triangle, only larger.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

esTrader wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:Break down please.

OK, thank you.
Owe you one
It will break down.

From wave count using ES, the corrective wave is not finished yet.

I hope so, but Cobra keeps moving the lines! :shock: :shock: