Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Namo wrote:Thank you for the site Cobra. I refer many people here. Keep up the great work!


thanks. I need that badly. :lol:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 47317
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby jaijailyc » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

heavenskrow wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:anyone holding shorts over weekend?


not technically short but its kind of the "bear" trade= TMF :D


i covered half my short position .. just wanted to know if anyone else was holding for the weekend.
jaijailyc
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby MajorEasy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:15 pm

jaijailyc wrote:anyone holding shorts over weekend?


yes i am,
one short i'm holding has a target price of zero for the stock.
this has been a long term short holding and could take 6 months to a year for the company to go broke.
the market's goal is to distribute the wealth of many to as few hands as possible
MajorEasy
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:23 pm

MajorEasy wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:anyone holding shorts over weekend?


yes i am,
one short i'm holding has a target price of zero for the stock.
this has been a long term short holding and could take 6 months to a year for the company to go broke.


is that Sinoforest?
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby seekingknowledge » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

jaijailyc wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:anyone holding shorts over weekend?


not technically short but its kind of the "bear" trade= TMF :D


i covered half my short position .. just wanted to know if anyone else was holding for the weekend.


Yes, holding short the TZA.
seekingknowledge
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby MajorEasy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

heavenskrow wrote:
MajorEasy wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:anyone holding shorts over weekend?


yes i am,
one short i'm holding has a target price of zero for the stock.
this has been a long term short holding and could take 6 months to a year for the company to go broke.


is that Sinoforest?



no,
it's RRD
i've studied this company and think they'll go the way of the buggy whip and the type writer....
always do your own due diligence, don't trust a chat group for your info
the market's goal is to distribute the wealth of many to as few hands as possible
MajorEasy
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby janez » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Cobra wrote:
janez wrote:
Cobra wrote:the rebound, by the way, is not bad for bears, because it eliminated a potential bottom signal and a good chances for green Monday.


Cobra,
You mean, the rebound, eliminated the potential of a chance for a green Monday? Why? Thx


eliminated one evidence for calling green Monday because VIX rose 14% instead of 18% as of close otherwise almost 76% a green Monday.


oh. I see. Interesting. Thanks.
janez
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 09/09/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Petsamo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 am

If the US doesn't get attacked on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, overseas markets should rally Monday. So far, the Thurs & Fri sell offs were responses to overseas markets selling off. They owe us a rally for Wednesday's huge rally. Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
User avatar
Petsamo
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Previous

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests