knock wrote:new pbar?
Just this, prior to rocket.
Attachments
533.png
Mr. T

Re: 07/27/2012 Live Update

Post by Mr. T »

Oh my.......

UUP falls back down, Miyagi hits the turbo, and power hour starts......

Wouldn't that be a dream come true?!??!?

Let's see in 30min.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

Al_Dente wrote:
dcurban1 wrote:Is anyone worried that a lot of large companies are missing lowered earnings forecasts yet the market keeps getting pushed up?
WHERE U BEEN ??? welcome back 8-)
Thanks. Been working on a bunch of projects. Hit a number of mining conferences in the spring which caused me to travel around a lot. Went short at the end of March and rode the tide down before covering. Been sitting in cash and nibbling at some shorts.

Lots of bad news out there.

Grabbed an iPad because my laptop is 7 years old and showing signs of falling apart. The iPad has made me 3 to 4 times more efficient once I got up speed and got all my apps working.
Last edited by dcurban1 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CMT

Post by CMT »

Cobra - not to give away your report last night but does the comment we all are wondering about with a green day today still hold true?
lostlamb98

Post by lostlamb98 »

Co-ask!
CMT wrote:Cobra - not to give away your report last night but does the comment we all are wondering about with a green day today still hold true?
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

534.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

looks like a bull flag so far.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

knock wrote:
Anaconda wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:Another leg up here? Anyone?
Yes. I still expect the gap to be closed, before we head into the abyss. (note: my target is 139.26)
isn't the SPY gap closed already? 5/3/2012
No. That's why my target is what it is.
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

MrMiyagi wrote:
534.png
Wish I could share my charts with you; your p-bars usually comport with mine. But, today mine show more - and deeper - bars than your chart does.
Interesting.
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

When Mom and Pop, and Opa and Oma, look to blame someone for not getting into this market, for the "money on the sidelines", they can look to blame the investment bankers, and they'd be right. But let them look to Zerohedge, and Roubini next. Predicting gloom and doom, and being wrong, for the last decade. Hopefully they choke on their own self serving horrors. Sure, they'll be right now and then, or eventually. But can anyone so wrong just continue to spout the same garbage forever? Let's hope not.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Anaconda wrote: Wish I could share my charts with you; your p-bars usually comport with mine. But, today mine show more - and deeper - bars than your chart does.
Interesting.
Why can't you?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

CMT wrote:Cobra - not to give away your report last night but does the comment we all are wondering about with a green day today still hold true?
You mean the statistics about up big not Major Accumulation Day? The recent trend is, it may up more than 2 days but what happened thereafter still possible. You can go count all the green line cases on the chart and see how many cases up more than 2 days then...

It's the past history of course, so might not work at all this time but it's not in me to tell you.

TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

OverUnder wrote:When Mom and Pop, and Opa and Oma, look to blame someone for not getting into this market, for the "money on the sidelines", they can look to blame the investment bankers, and they'd be right. But let them look to Zerohedge, and Roubini next. Predicting gloom and doom, and being wrong, for the last decade. Hopefully they choke on their own self serving horrors. Sure, they'll be right now and then, or eventually. But can anyone so wrong just continue to spout the same garbage forever? Let's hope not.
Are you Korean?
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

Cobra wrote:
You mean the statistics about up big not Major Accumulation Day? The recent trend is, it may up more than 2 days but what happened thereafter still possible. You can go count all the green line cases on the chart and see how many cases up more than 2 days then...

It's the past history of course, so might not work at all this time but it's not in me to tell you.
Firewall.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

MrMiyagi wrote:
Anaconda wrote: Wish I could share my charts with you; your p-bars usually comport with mine. But, today mine show more - and deeper - bars than your chart does.
Interesting.
Why can't you?
Yeah, what are you using PC or Mac? I know Mac more than I know PC now...
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

OverUnder wrote:When Mom and Pop, and Opa and Oma, look to blame someone for not getting into this market, for the "money on the sidelines", they can look to blame the investment bankers, and they'd be right. But let them look to Zerohedge, and Roubini next. Predicting gloom and doom, and being wrong, for the last decade. Hopefully they choke on their own self serving horrors. Sure, they'll be right now and then, or eventually. But can anyone so wrong just continue to spout the same garbage forever? Let's hope not.
I don't think they are wrong. Interest rates are being manipulated to the point that we cannot use the yield curve for a warning sign anymore. This slowdown should have been forecast in an inverted yield curve but when you push rates down to 0 it hurts proper analysis.

We did get a crash in 2008 and the fundamentals of the market are clashing with the technicals. Should the market be rushing to test old highs when economic growth is below 2% and many companies are missing estimates?

The same causes of the 2008 recession, easy credit and a mountain of debt, we're never cleared from the system.
Last edited by dcurban1 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Claire wrote:Interesting that the dollar has erased all of it's losses for today, yet the market is still up. Thoughts?
double black bar, FXE doesn't look good to me.
Attachments
1.png

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

So SPY jumped up to meet DBV
And TNX spiked higher
While UDN and eur/usd eased off
727credit.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Anaconda wrote:Firewall.
Ah that sucks, at least you can go on the internet at work, seemingly unharassed.
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

MrMiyagi wrote:
Anaconda wrote:Firewall.
Ah that sucks, at least you can go on the internet at work, seemingly unharassed.
Hai!!!!