Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

11/01/2011 Intraday Watering

fehro

Re: 11/01/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by fehro »

lower? or much lower....
Attachments
Picture 60.png
Last edited by fehro on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
pady

Post by pady »

What was that jump only in S&P but not in SPy ? To 1239 ???
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

Cobra wrote:
EvilTrader wrote:Market Lesson #2334 : Never stay long with an extremely high NYMO
Market Lesson #2335 : Specially after a mega-rally :D
good lesson. I was blamed for sharing this NYMO thing twice: why you brought out this? in strong market it doesn't work!

I cannot believe this: I share my secret without asking anything back, and it proved work even with the strong up that we did have sharp pullback the last 2 times, but still people blamed me for bringing it out. That's unbelievable. Now you should know why I was so pissed off.
Who blamed you ? The losers.

Its all probability and you are MORE THAN RIGHT by showing the high probability charts.

Once in every ten situations, a guy will lose money and will come out shouting at Cobra saying it does not work, but he probably wasnt there when it DID work the previous 9 times.

You guys better understand a probabilistic world or give your money to charity, because gonna lose it all. :lol:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:
EvilTrader wrote:Market Lesson #2334 : Never stay long with an extremely high NYMO
good lesson. I was blamed for sharing this NYMO thing twice: why you brought out this? in strong market it doesn't work!
I cannot believe this: I share my secret without asking anything back, and it proved work even with the strong up that we did have sharp pullback the last 2 times, but still people blamed me for bringing it out. That's unbelievable. Now you should know why I was so pissed off.
King Cobra: We love NYMO, we love ChiO, we love ALL your stuff. And we LOVE you.
Ignore the haters, and keep up the GREAT work.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Almo99

Post by Almo99 »

ricster3 wrote:You guys all know by now I blew up my account being into weekly puts last week.. Well, with what I had left, I went AGAIN into weekly puts yesterday... only to sell them when Cobra started talking about an inverted H&S...

So, instead of making a quadruple this morning at the open and be back into the game, I scalped $10. LOL.

I'm new to this also but the one thing I have learned is to always wait for confirmation of a breakdown or breakout on these set-ups. Too many fake set-ups. It's also almost impossible to sell at the very top or buy at the very bottom. better to wait for the trend to show itself and get in correctly.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

ocassional observer wrote:
Cobra wrote:

you shouldn't be pissed off. it's exactly this kind of comments of disbelief that make this indicator work. think what would have happened if everybody acted on this signal.
yes, I actually have a law on this kind of comment. It worked 100% of time.

I used to easily get blamed, now I'm much better than I was 3 years ago and I'm mostly right (no matter you agree or disagree), but still when sentiment high, people would jump out saying: pay attention to big trend, why you tell us we should have a pullback, that doesn't matter, the trend is up! This is the most blames I got nowadays Which is really interesting. I wonder, in another 3 years (I'm sure I'd even better), what I would get for blame? :lol:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
HappyFriday

Post by HappyFriday »

Cobra wrote:Huge gap down below yesterday's range so most likely the gap won't be filled today.

The red bar on Global ES becomes larger and larger, so more and more like an exhaustion bar, therefore my guess is we might see some rebound upon open, such a rebound usually is a sell opportunity. Well, I really mean usually, nowadays, the market goes straight line, interesting. :lol:
Yes, Master Cobra, saleable rally. BTW, my kids got big Candy Cobra last night. :D :lol:
finman66

Post by finman66 »

Cobra wrote:

you shouldn't be pissed off. it's exactly this kind of comments of disbelief that make this indicator work. think what would have happened if everybody acted on this signal.

Cobra, I know it's hard to ignore criticism but many of us that are normally silent really appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into sharing what you have learned. THANK YOU !!
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

rebound as I expected. still not enough, we're way too stretched!
Attachments
1.png

L_T

Post by L_T »

AL_DENTE what are you thinking about your $SPX:$UST comment from yesterday? Have the MAs crossed yet? I thought it looked interesting.
mac769

Post by mac769 »

Cobra wrote:the open. way too stretched, so should be a rebound of some kind.
"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

Thanks to Baron Rothschild, we should buy once the SPY is above 122.75ish or so....

but this is probably not for the faint-hearted investor

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/fi ... z1cShNm2Tu
Attachments
Capture.PNG
silkway

Post by silkway »

Are we going to spy 1190? There was a P-bar pointed in last Thursday. :twisted:
Last edited by silkway on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

i guess ISM was not so great according to this large red bar.
pidge66

Post by pidge66 »

Cobra wrote:

Cobra,

You have to expect people of all mix reading you posts. You can't please everyone. And don't try to please everyone, or you'd just be another politician. If you want to find rude comments, read The Fly's blog on ibankcoin.com. Civilized complaints are nothing compared to a lot of responses he gets regularly.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

finman66 wrote:
Cobra wrote:

Cobra, I know it's hard to ignore criticism but many of us that are normally silent really appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into sharing what you have learned. THANK YOU !!
I admit nowadays I easily get pissed off because I've been blamed for the past 5 years, no matter what I do. So I'm getting very impatient now. I know it's a bad sign as no one is the god in the stock market so I'll try my best to calm down and listen to everyone. I sure will try.

uempel

Post by uempel »

Micro picture, big picture:
SPX67.png
SPX77.png
igor1309

Post by igor1309 »

finman66 wrote:
Cobra wrote:

+1
Last edited by igor1309 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
waverider

Post by waverider »

jarbo456 wrote:i guess ISM was not so great according to this large red bar.
50.8 vs 52 expected, not terrible. German CDS up 13 bps to 97.5 bps according to Tyler, lol...
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

L_T wrote:AL_DENTE what are you thinking about your $SPX:$UST comment from yesterday? Have the MAs crossed yet? I thought it looked interesting.
Hi wavy, I'm not even going to look at it today..... just to continue the "haters" thread for one more moment:

PAGING KING COBRA
I finally found that feature of yours where I can “ignore” my “foes”
Top of my list were folks that disrespect you FOR ANY REASON
I can’t let them distract me with their immature nonsense
What a slick and FAST board this is now that I’ve got it streamlined...
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Bezz

Post by Bezz »

Cobra wrote: I admit nowadays I easily get pissed off because I've been blamed for the past 5 years, no matter what I do. So I'm getting very impatient now. I know it's a bad sign as no one is the god in the stock market so I'll try my best to calm down and listen to everyone. I sure will try.
This is your board, just ban those ppl who give you problems or who create trouble :twisted: :lol: