67Chevy

Re: 12/12/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by 67Chevy »

heavenskrow wrote:
67Chevy wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:1 min
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =250028427

note bull TNX move just in the last few minutes
Finally realized why I have the yellow line on stockcharts, it's because I'm a basic member and just get the bats data. From their website, "We only display BATS real-time data for 20 minutes on our charts, After that, we replace the BATS real-time" bar(s) with delayed "official" bars from the major exchanges. For 1-minute and 5-minute charts, we place a vertical, dashed yellow line on the chart to show where the free real-time bars end and the official bars begin."
if you wants BATS realtime data and MOST stocks with no delay, as well as forex on prorealtime I can get you the code for onetime fee of $50.
It's not bugging me that bad, thanks anyway
fehro

Post by fehro »

INDU next? to loose the 200 day SMA.... SPX below, NDX just under....
Attachments
Picture 24.png
PolarBull

Post by PolarBull »

Is it just me or did I just see another p-bar to 124.22? Is today a record for p-bars?
Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing. --- Warren Buffet
pdz

Post by pdz »

Yes, 124.22
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:I am in cash now, go for a walk :D Dr.Al two buy flashing on internals, if you don't see it I will have to post the BB52x version :lol: nah....later
Baron von Skrooge: please post BB52x version, let me guess, VIX and TNX?
Remember I am sheep/sheeple, you are wacky frontrunner.
Got any soft sweet music appropriate for a p-bar day?

Here’s 30 min
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =250649703
You got it. I show you on our weekend discussion, I gave them a respect today and they shine, I do nothing really from my use of internals from the past just add your TNX. I will reassess my position later today, right now just relax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorJvNUDt6M&ob=av2n you can listen to her all day with this link, she lose a lot of weight one baby still not too bad hahahah....
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

PolarBull wrote:Is it just me or did I just see another p-bar to 124.22? Is today a record for p-bars?
No, it isn't just you.
Attachments
file.png
file.png (8.59 KiB) Viewed 5168 times
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

OK, almost the time I have to go. as long as there's no strong rebound (which I don't think so) the chart is bearish. talk to you later.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

67Chevy wrote:
Finally realized why I have the yellow line on stockcharts, it's because I'm a basic member and just get the bats data. From their website, "We only display BATS real-time data for 20 minutes on our charts, After that, we replace the BATS real-time" bar(s) with delayed "official" bars from the major exchanges. For 1-minute and 5-minute charts, we place a vertical, dashed yellow line on the chart to show where the free real-time bars end and the official bars begin."
thanks for that, REALLY appreciate it
also I LOVE 57 chevys, am awaiting your 57chevy avatar
PS: wait till BB52x finds out he has DELAYED data !! Watch out !!
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

67Chevy wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
67Chevy wrote:

if you wants BATS realtime data and MOST stocks with no delay, as well as forex on prorealtime I can get you the code for onetime fee of $50.
I might be interested in that code :)
@cognitivebias1
67Chevy

Post by 67Chevy »

Al_Dente wrote:
67Chevy wrote:
Need to take some better pics...and you are welcome!
Attachments
67 Shortbed
67 Shortbed
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

Mother of all P-bars, today, on thy Spy hourly? (FWIW, covered my Friday short position. Went short-term long as of today's LOD; still LT short, though. ) GL.
A
Attachments
gifsetfetch.gif
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

67Chevy wrote:

freestockcharts.com does the same thing. only it's free.
jiufeite

Post by jiufeite »

MrMiyagi wrote:pbars
How do these happen?
@alexwangwy
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

SPY down 1.94% but VIX only up 3.37%, complacency??
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
67Chevy wrote:
I use TOS real time on all setting, I told you Stockcharts.com is just extra, got 5 charts in my chart book, I like interactive charting, Stockchart.com is a little behind on that. just one opinion. just don't fit my need.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
LBJ_OldPeking

Post by LBJ_OldPeking »

pls don't close right here, i will be totally clueless then again
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:I am in cash now, go for a walk ...
Baron von Skrooge:
You got it. I show you on our weekend discussion, I gave them a respect today and they shine, I do nothing really from my use of internals from the past just add your TNX. I will reassess my position later today, right now just relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorJvNUDt6M&ob=av2n you can listen to her all day with this link, she lose a lot of weight one baby still not too bad hahahah....
Yea, big shot trader frontrunner, you’re just a Mariah/Celine softie wuss inside (great Mariah, thanks)

Speaking of thieves:
Stolen from BB52x is Al’s DBV and 1min RSI setting
Stolen from Cobra is about 95% of all the other stuff on most of my charts
Stolen from waverider is his cool “stacked” view of global indices
And stuff I’ve stolen from MANY MANY other folks, I forget at the moment, sorry
Remember folks, we’re all in this together/alone

PS: BB: you notice any stampeding manic rush to cover yet, no not yet
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

jiufeite wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:pbars
How do these happen?
It is my understanding that the bots that do the HFT trading on occasion "accidentally" show their hands of up to how much they are willing (programmed) to pay for a stock. An order gets filled and pops to that price quickly and back down.
In almost all cases that I have seen, the price invariably goes either close or passes that p-bar price.
Not a guarantee though but a possibility bordering on probability. There is no timeframe; it could be in 10 minutes or a day.
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

CognitiveDissonance wrote:
67Chevy wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
67Chevy wrote:

I might be interested in that code :)
PM me if ur interested. Im running 8 charts looking at VXX, TLT, SPY, EUR/USD, etc.

Bullbear, I use TOS too with prorealtime to compensate for the futures data. . I like interactive charting as well.
99er

Post by 99er »

Last edited by 99er on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.