Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/31/2014 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

10/31/2014 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

Renewed up strength. I see nothing wrong.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
L_T

Re: 10/31/2014 Live Update

Post by L_T »

All you have to know this morning: full kamikaze by BOJ. :twisted: :o :twisted:
Attachments
ScreenShot275.jpg
ScreenShot275.jpg (7.99 KiB) Viewed 10964 times
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

FlowerGirl

A Message from the Underworld

Post by FlowerGirl »

Search for a TOP is killing us...
Be careful FG, you are testing the limits of Senior's patience...
thelefteyeguy

Post by thelefteyeguy »

we are never going down again :mrgreen:

from WSJ:

The “qualitative” part of the BOJ’s QQE purchase plan is also risky in other ways. In addition to bonds, the BOJ is investing heavily in private assets — a line central banks also hesitate to cross — by buying stocks in the form of exchange-traded funds, or ETFs, and real estate through Japan real estate investment trusts, or J-REITs. Those assets had been in the mix before, but will be tripled. The figures are small compared to the JGB purchases — 3 trillion yen for ETFs, 90 billion yen for J-REITs — but can have a big influence on markets.

Even before the latest increase, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Oct. 29 that the BOJ’s stock portfolio — estimated at Y7 trillion — made it the third-largest shareholder in Japanese stocks, after the Government Pension Investment Fund and Nippon Life Insurance.
Last edited by thelefteyeguy on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
finman66

Post by finman66 »

L_T wrote:All you have to know this morning: full kamikaze by BOJ. :twisted: :o :twisted:

Japan has been in full kamikaze with endless QE for 20 plus years ................ but hey never fear that can't happen here ......... errrrrrrr ...... nevermind
jway888

Post by jway888 »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

Renewed up strength. I see nothing wrong.
nothing wrong? You mean it's temporarily END being imprinted on bears' forehead? :lol:
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Ugh. Thanks, Japan. Still short Facebook.
thelefteyeguy

Post by thelefteyeguy »

the only bears my future children will see are teddy bears.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

thelefteyeguy wrote:we are never going down again :mrgreen:

from WSJ:

The “qualitative” part of the BOJ’s QQE purchase plan is also risky in other ways. In addition to bonds, the BOJ is investing heavily in private assets — a line central banks also hesitate to cross — by buying stocks in the form of exchange-traded funds, or ETFs, and real estate through Japan real estate investment trusts, or J-REITs. Those assets had been in the mix before, but will be tripled. The figures are small compared to the JGB purchases — 3 trillion yen for ETFs, 90 billion yen for J-REITs — but can have a big influence on markets.

Even before the latest increase, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Oct. 29 that the BOJ’s stock portfolio — estimated at Y7 trillion — made it the third-largest shareholder in Japanese stocks, after the Government Pension Investment Fund and Nippon Life Insurance.
That is terrifying.
Tutti

Post by Tutti »

I wonder if we see a buyers capitulation today - u/d +10:1 on the nasdaq.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

way too extended, so should see pullback first then we'll see.
Attachments
1.png

daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

BOJ buying stocks and foreign stocks ie USA with pensioners money.
lunacy
This is so xx- ing discouraging

Laughing idiot jackles - see whose laughing when the war and starvation hits. ff ing morons.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-3 ... ting-treat
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (20.29 KiB) Viewed 10632 times
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
gappy

Post by gappy »

Vote Cobra. glta
Capture.PNG
Hightower morning spin.
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Long UVXY for a scalp, extremely short term.
finman66

Post by finman66 »

Chicago PMI 66.2
finman66

Post by finman66 »

Let the talk of interest rate hike sooner rather than later begin .......................
fehro

Post by fehro »

INDEX dailies
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-10-31 at 6.45.18 AM.png
fehro

Post by fehro »

GDX daily
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-10-31 at 6.46.15 AM.png