Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/25/2012 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

06/25/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859, thanks!

Gap down below Friday's low so the gap might not be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag breakout on the downside and broke the support, the text book target would be deep deep in the sea but I'm not sure as bulls nowadays simply had too many miracle reversals, and from the feedbacks, I cannot believe people simply use my pre-market statement as my judgment for the day's trend and even weeks, even without reading my intra-day update, no to mention all the calls here are for INTRA-DAY ONLY! So let's wait and see.
Attachments
S.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 06/25/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

Please limit your discussion on trading related topics only.

You all know I could sell my intra-day calls for an expensive monthly fee, yet I offer it for free, on the condition that excepts the intra-day comment, it asks no more extra time for me to maintain the right atmosphere on the forum. So please no unrelated topics here. I really don't have time to judge who's right or wrong, I only know I have no time, so if I'm forced to do something, the action would be very rude without considering who's right or wrong at all. Thanks for your cooperation!

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

This inverse H&S is not good 4 crude oil :o
USDCAD.png
PS: master COBRA don´t bother with haters :D I know a lot of traders and I can clearly say you are ONE OF THE BEST - seriously....if they can´t see it, they know nothing about real trading
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

Cobra wrote:Please limit your discussion on trading related topics only.

You all know I could sell my intra-day calls for an expensive monthly prices, yet I offer it for free, on the condition that excepts the intra-day comment, it asks no more extra time for me to maintain the right atmosphere on the forum. So please no unrelated topics here. I really don't have time to judge who's right or wrong, I only know I have no time, so if I'm forced to do something, the action would be very rude without considering who's right or wrong at all. Thanks for your cooperation!
what happened ?

someone fought over here ? :?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the open. it's too stretched, so might see a rebound of some kind first.
Attachments
1.png

CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

Fibs are scary, same chart from last week plus another indicator. Let's see if VIX can break through 50%.
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-06-25 at 9.33.15 AM.png
@cognitivebias1
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

This could be completing a 5 wave move down now, or a 1-2-i-ii and set to collapse. If the latter, ES 1323 can't be taken out. Until then, short remains the play, IMO:
Attachments
2012-06-25_0937.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

EvilTrader wrote:
Cobra wrote:Please limit your discussion on trading related topics only.

what happened ?

someone fought over here ? :?

Some coward listed a name as "walsh_slayer" (see weekend discussion) along with a threatening PM to me and posted after Cobra sent them a PM. Why Cobra thinks there is no clear "right/wrong" here and has left that post of his up on the board makes no sense at all to me. That's the entire story. I would think for board harmony anyone with another's handle and "slayer" attached with a threat should have been blocked. But I suspect it's a regular and blocking the IP would block the coward completely.
Last edited by SWalsh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

5 mins to HOME SALES
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
uempel

Post by uempel »

Good signal on the 30 min at 11.00 am - as it's the 30 min this signal points to 11.00 - 11.30 am... :D
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

So who bought da dip ?
Twitter @jackwag0n
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Supreme Court decision on Obamacare is expected today or Thursday
Twitter @jackwag0n
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

no comments, wait for OR breakout first.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

big picture, rebounded from Fib 50.
Attachments
1.png

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

KeiZai wrote:5 mins to HOME SALES
New Home Sales - consensus range: 320 K to 362 K Actual: 369 K

HFTs hit it mildly 3x in 20 seconds and that's all. Hmm...might trend be strong? They've reversed a down mkt on a lot less than this. But they could be waiting for shorts to be put on.
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Market Neutral.
Longs were closed last week.
My indicators, which are longer term, are still positive but could turn if things continue to deteriorate.
I have been doing some light trading on the short side (to catch some of what looks like a test of the June 4 low) but it has been discretionary and not per my kit of setups (very naughty).
Anticipating that my next signal will reveal as Cobra's Evil Plan plays out in some form (higher low or lower low).
gappy

Post by gappy »

Petsamo wrote:So who bought da dip ?
Call me nutso, but I did. WMMVY...TEX
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

so far I don't like the consolidation here, more likely to break down.
Attachments
1.png

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Don´t have time to post pic but 10ynotes have either double top on 30min or big breakout is underway
Last edited by KeiZai on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Cobra wrote:...Gap down below Friday's low so the gap might not be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag breakout on the downside and broke the support, the text book target would be deep deep in the sea but I'm not sure as bulls nowadays simply had too many miracle reversals, and from the feedbacks, I cannot believe people simply use my pre-market statement as my judgment for the day's trend and even weeks, even without reading my intra-day update, no to mention all the calls here are for INTRA-DAY ONLY! So let's wait and see.
Cobra: I would find it extremely helpful if you were to continue to post the daily $DAX chart (with H&S neckline), as you started doing a coupla weeks ago ... since there is very strong correlation with what is going on in U.S. markets. :D
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"